Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 299

Colozeus:
Hello folks,

I have read through this entire thread and it is awesome. Thanks mr_nims, i'm going to test this on a demo account then probably go with your commercial system in the near future. I just have a question:

What size candles is everyone in here using for the different pairs? It seems like some people use 5 others 10 others 20? What have you found to work best on the different majors etc? I know mr_nims says 10 in the original manual, but i want to know what everyone else is using.

Awesome system mr_nims!

Hi Colizeus,

Or Check my commercial version Screen. (Easy Renko 1.515 with RenkoForce V1)

The settings are written in the () field.

Best,

Nick

Files:

mr_nims:
Hi Colizeus,

Or Check my commercial version Screen. (Easy Renko 1.515 with RenkoForce V1)

The settings are written in the () field.

Best,

Nick

Thank you!

princewahaj:
Hello Nick, Hermes, Blaiser,

I am just wondering that you guys are missing the meaning of Christian! I would like to repeat the definition of Christian here.

Christian Definition:

Those, who follow the commandments of God and follow every act of Jesus (PBUH), is a Christian.

Muslims Definition:

Those, who follow the commandments of God(ALLAH) and believe on all prophets including Isa Alaihum Assalam is a Muslim but the last messenger of ALLAH is Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H).

Any Muslim can't be a Muslim in real, if he/she don't believe in Jesus Christ as a messenger of ALLAH.

The Jesus was sent for who?

"Matthew: 10:5-6

5 These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them, “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans, 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."Worship of One God in the light of bible:Book of Deuteronomy: 6:4

Chapter 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Book of Mark: 12:29

Chapter 12:29 ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Shirk in the light of bible.

Book of Exodus: 20:2-5

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.

"Book of Deuteronomy: 5:7-9

7 “You shall have no other gods before[a] me.

8 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 9 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,"

Now, The very important fact, which most of the chrisitians denied. Below references proves that Jesus(P.B.U.H) is not God.

"Gospel of John: 10:29

29 for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else

Gospel of John: 14:28

28 “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Gospel of Matthew: 12:28

28 But if it is by the Spirit of God that I drive out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Luke: 11:20

20 But if I drive out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Gospel of John: 5:30

30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

Acts: 2:21

21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

The prophesized of Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and Holy Quran IN THE LIGHT OF BIBLE:

Book of Deuteronomy: 18:18

18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him

Isaiah: 29:12

12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

Songs of Songs (Songs of Solomen): 5:16

His mouth is sweetness itself;

he is altogether lovely.

This is my beloved, this is my friend,

daughters of Jerusalem.

John: 16:7

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

John: 16:12-14

12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

Explanation of the Prosphesised of Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H):

We all Muslims know from the source of Quran and Ahadith, when the jibreel comes to Muhammad (PBUH) with the message(Wahi) of ALLAH, so Muhammad (PBUH) said that i am not learned, The same thing is stated in the bible above. He was the comforter, he said only the things which he heard from ALLAH, and we all know that the book (Quran) which is stated on the reference Isaiah Chapter 29 and Verse 12, is delivered to Muhammad Sallallah-u-Alaihi Wasallam (PBUH). The bible clearly indicates that who is the person and to whose the book is delivered.

Quran is the Holy Book which is complete from every aspect without any single mistake. On the other hand, Bible have a lot of errors and contradictions including scientific errors. My ALLAH can't do any mistake, and Quran proves it.

How the Jesus is not the GOD?

Jesus (PBUH) is said by himself that he is sent in the book: John 5:30. All the Chiristians are agree on Jesus is not the GOD and Jesus ever didn't said by himself ever that He is GOD. I challenge everyone to show the accurate saying of JESUS in bible where it is written that I(JESUS) is GOD. The message is repeat most of the times in the bible in the following books/chapters/verses.

Gospel of John: 10:29

Gospel of John: 14:28

Gospel of Matthew: 12:28

Luke: 11:20

Gospel of John: 5:30

Acts: 2:21

How the Jesus in not the SON OF GOD?

Most of the Christians argue that the Jesus is the Son of God because he is born of only Mother without his Father, they say that why the Jesus is not the Son of God and How can it be. If you guys are saying that Jesus is the Son of God, because he was born of only a mother, wouldn’t Adam Alaihum Assalam then be considered a Greater Son of God because he had no mother and no father? If the matter can be solve with the Christian's saying that the Jesus is son of God because he had no mother, then they should believe that Adam is the biggest Son of God too.(Naozobillah and Astaghfirullah)

We Muslims do not have any problem even from Bible if it says that we all are the children of God as written in bible, so, similarly, the bible used the word son and father and etc. In bible, Son means, "Creation of ALLAH" and Father means, "ALLAH", in this context, i, you and all of us are the children of ALLAH.

That all proves that Jesus is not the Son of God nor the God.

My post is continue, because of the restriction of 10,000 characters, i have to post it after this, so To be Continue in my next post.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CHRISTIANITY OR OTHER RELIGIONS but with people who worship it! Jesus said: who throws stone into you throw bread into him...how many do it? Peztalocci said "you have to love your enemies they will change" - how many do it? Moses brought 10 commandments to Jews, how many Jews obey it - none!

The failure is not in the teachings, the teachings are wise but in people who worship it or not! Greed makes blind!

Lately I read a wise saying: "The bad thing about money is they make us do things we don't want".

Cheers Hermes

Hi hermes, blaiser, pava, prince and everyone else,

Been watching the videos from this guy since a few days and I think his research has been extensive and he may have the best answers and descriptions for what's going on in the world and what we need to do to be better persons.

About 75 videos, Enjoy!

Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction) - YouTube

Best, Nick

hermes:
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CHRISTIANITY OR OTHER RELIGIONS but with people who worship it! Jesus said: who throws stone into you throw bread into him...how many do it? Peztalocci said "you have to love your enemies they will change" - how many do it? Moses brought 10 commandments to Jews, how many Jews obey it - none!

The failure is not in the teachings, the teachings are wise but in people who worship it or not! Greed makes blind!

Lately I read a wise saying: "The bad thing about money is they make us do things we don't want".

Cheers Hermes

What Religion could not do.

See what faith and repentance for sins, did for this guy!

He got to meet Jesus!

Ex-Muslim Conversion Story - YouTube

Best, Nick

nick always getting drunk lol

jonny1:
nick always getting drunk lol

Maybe i'm one of the candidates of alcoholic anonymous or maybe now lol alcoholic known.

But this is always in my heart to all and to fellow traders.

I Just Want To Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb - YouTube

Best, Nick

Hi,

Just wanting to help you guys, with some alternate renko systems.

I think this looks profitable.

Isakas Ashi original one on Renko.

His time-frame system rules are in the images in the rar/zip file, but it could be applied on 5pip or 15 pip EU GU AU NU Renko charts easily.

I haven't tested it or demo traded it either, But if anyone wants to test this and provide some inputs and experiences are welcomed!

Best, Nick

Files:
isakas.rar  128 kb

mr_nims:
Hi,

Just wanting to help you guys, with some alternate renko systems.

I think this looks profitable.

Isakas Ashi original one on Renko.

His time-frame system rules are in the images in the rar/zip file, but it could be applied on 5pip or 15 pip EU GU AU NU Renko charts easily.

I haven't tested it or demo traded it either, But if anyone wants to test this and provide some inputs and experiences are welcomed!

Best, Nick

It seems the red zigzag-like indicator is repainting. But the histogram below is great!

So be careful, still didn't have the time to test trade it or demo it.

Busy with my 3-digit pip profit week

Best, Nick

hi nick.

can you tell me which template you're using to trade with?

Reason: