Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 296

Lately, I want to share something with members and it says: "Method Not Implemented" Must be a new FX strategy? On what pairs and what TFs it is implemented?

Cheers Hermes

Seems like Nick is very busy this week.

BTW, Managed to reach on my weekly target, and actually more than that. This week, +145 pips are banked in my locker, i lost some favorite opportunities which i was hoping for, to catch them but no stress....lol

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hello guys, I am new for the Renko Ashi Trading. May I know the normally pips for take profit and stop loss for one order? Regarding to the chart, I use the 1 M offline chart to activate my template but somehow i notice that the chart doesn't really run according to the market. May I know whether I did it wrongly or not. For the Renko system can i use the chart time frame for 1 hour. Regarding to the template, can I run on the online chart and it is accurate if I do so? Regarding to the template/indicator, I download it on the post of 2009 and may I know whether latest template/indicator available and where I could get it.Thanks. Your help is greatly being appreciated.

calvin1290:
Hello guys, I am new for the Renko Ashi Trading. May I know the normally pips for take profit and stop loss for one order? Regarding to the chart, I use the 1 M offline chart to activate my template but somehow i notice that the chart doesn't really run according to the market. May I know whether I did it wrongly or not. For the Renko system can i use the chart time frame for 1 hour. Regarding to the template, can I run on the online chart and it is accurate if I do so? Regarding to the template/indicator, I download it on the post of 2009 and may I know whether latest template/indicator available and where I could get it.Thanks. Your help is greatly being appreciated.

Hi Calvin,

Follow the manual on the first post and also read the post's of 2014 on this topic. Everything should be clear and easy to setup then!

Best,

Nick

princewahaj:
Seems like Nick is very busy this week.

BTW, Managed to reach on my weekly target, and actually more than that. This week, +145 pips are banked in my locker, i lost some favorite opportunities which i was hoping for, to catch them but no stress....lol

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hey Prince,

I don't know why Muslim's fight against Jews and why Jews fight against Muslims.

Israel are descendants of Isaac and Arabs are descendants of Ishmael.

Both of them are blessed and are the children of Abraham.

You guys should be fighting less and embracing more since you are distant cousin brothers of a common forefather.

And in between are we Christians, because a Messiah was sent to give a chance to the unblessed, so if we all believe in Christ, we have a chance to be part of the kingdom of the universe with our king.(The Lord)

What do you have to say? curious and drunk me Best, Nick

Christians should be a middle man between Muslims and Jews to bring them together in peace but this will never happen because all 3 are stubborn like goats.

Amen.

Hermes

hermes:
Christians should be a middle man between Muslims and Jews to bring them together in peace but this will never happen because all 3 are stubborn like goats.

Amen.

Hermes

Amen..!!

Good Trading, everyone..!!

Air92:
Here all had these problems Try it

Hi,

Just wanted to mention that all these three are now Indicators and not EA. I had a bit of a trouble and confusion today trying to run these thinking they were EA's.

Best,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hey Prince,

I don't know why Muslim's fight against Jews and why Jews fight against Muslims.

You guys should be fighting less and embracing more since you are distant cousin brothers of a common forefather.

And in between are we Christians, because a Messiah was sent to give a chance to the unblessed, so if we all believe in Christ, we have a chance to be part of the kingdom of the universe with our king.(The Lord)

What do you have to say? curious and drunk me Best, Nick

Hello Nick,

I am glad that you showed your interest to learn the religion of Islam and posted your thinking about us. May ALLAH give you and bless you with hidayah.

I don't know about which Muslims you are talking about! But i can say with confidence that "A Muslim, who fear ALLAH and follow the commands of ALLAH, can't do such things"

All the Muslims like Peace. The meaning of Islam itself is "Peace", and in hindi you can say "Shanti". We always like embracing, we deliver our message with good behaviour. We also believe on Isa Alaihum-Assalam (Jesus), he was the messenger of ALLAH, not his son and he ever didn't said clearly that He is ALLAH (Naozobillah and Astaghfirullah).

I want to ask you, Did you ever follow your religion? Are you a practicing christian? Who gave you the name "Christian"? If yes, then you should have faith for Muslims, Why?

I would like to ask you to please watch this video and listen carefully, i hope that it will clear most of your doubts. I noticed that Blaiser and Hermes are also interested in this topic, so i kindly ask them to watch and listen these videos.

For Nick: In hindi (Urdu)

Similarities between Christianity and Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj1ZIjS0ScA

Islam se Mutalliq Ghair Muslimon ke Shubhaat

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6elYqf2tZp4

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6wZ_RykMV8

For Blaiser and Hermes: In English (Text Version)

Islamic Research Foundation

IslamBasics

Best Regards and Best Wishes for you, brother!

PrinceWahaj

I think this article will shed some light onto the subject...I personally am amazed that this subject came up on a trading forum...but hey!...anyways...enjoy it... Iraqi Jihadi who sucked the government welfare teat of the Netherlands for 10 years shows up in Syria posing with five severed heads | BARE NAKED ISLAM

mr_nims:
Hey Prince,

What do you have to say? curious and drunk me

Best, Nick
Reason: