Important!!!! Read now - page 2

Wulong10:
Ok, I'm excited to see what will happen. Hope it will stay my site number one ...

Wulong,

as for excited...me too but with some fears.lol.don't know what will be happens till it clear every thing...so many curiosities....you know,we always feel it is our own drawing room where we get together for better future dreaming,asking,replying,discussing,cross talking,especially coding issues/material and so many other concerning matters...............and now they are going to make changes in drawing room and stuff fitted in it....so some fears with good hopes ,don't know where will be our place now,if out side the room or at first line ...lol.

yes of course our site number one and seat number one for you too.

regards

mntiwana

Dearest MLADEN,

though i am optimistic and counting on more positive features and aspects of the action also with all my joy and pleasant feelings,one thing i can not remove from my head,now some black sheep became more active to renaming and loud speaking on their (pretended) creation selling indicators (the indicators are more reliable) ..................... though action is going to happen for a good purpose to help Forex community (sympathetic way) but will be used for negative means by those persons..........all in all congratulation to all of my dear members and best wishes to my best deserving MEN.......thanks

regards

Nasrullah

Nasrullah...but it doesn't look so................syntax my friend

Pava:
Nasrullah...but it doesn't look so................syntax my friend

Dear PAVA

welcome and thanks...i hope every thing will be going positively and useful productive way......with out negative use and harmful purposes.

regards

People, just one addition

I do not know if what I told to some people in PM will happen tomorrow or some other day, but in any case it should happen very soon. So, let us all wait for that first step and then we can continue going on

I wish a very nice weekend to all

Have it started?

nbtrading:
Have it started?

countdown....3...2...1...!!!..."Have it started" what?

The Happy New Server Party.

Guys, the migration still did not start (hence my posts)

Waiting for a word that it is going to take place - in the mean time having a severe headache - going to drink a good tea, to cure it

Hmm, migraine instead of migration. Wish you all the best, poor mladen.

Reason: