Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 223

I guess so...10K just don't mean much over here...

mr_nims:
Hey Friends,

If you know, my dad died last year in october.

We discovered a suitcase full of his old stocks

More older than me , its over 30 years old .

some in my dads name, some in my moms and some in my dad and moms joint.

Those stocks after my calculations cost a fortune today.

My mom has sold her part and we are waiting on the.

Demat of those stocks, my mom said she wants to give me 10,000 to start this year.

From the day I've worked to the day I've traded, have given all my earnings to my parents, even my banks debit cards with my mom.

She wants to return all the good i did to my mom and pop, by giving me 10 grands to start. I told my mum , i dont need it. I will find my own way and you use all the funds for your self and your old age.

But mom is adamant to give me, so I told her okay . I will take half. 5000 as a blessed start from you.

Planning to trade that in exness and work a goal of 3 months to turn that to 20,000, then i want to diversify my investment to ten brokers and multitrade them using a software called multiterminal pro from Purebeam: Professional software for Forex

so soon as i turn all my accounts to 20k each, i could earn between 20,000 to 50,000 a month from just making 2000 to 5000 a month, 200 to 500 pips of 1 lot on each.

Hope I could achieve this and also I would not need to worry about broker, since if one refused to pay me, i would have 9 others that WILL!!

Good Luck,

Nick

Best of Luck to you Nick!! You can do it!!

Parabolic Sar in SUP/RES mode

Hi Folks,

I'm finding this indicator is a little bit more informative and also helpful in identifying intraday Sup/Res and levels or channels to watch for breakouts.

Than the regular Parabolic sar.

Regards,

Nick

Files:

mr_nims:

Hi Folks,

I'm finding this indicator is a little bit more informative and also helpful in identifying intraday Sup/Res and levels or channels to watch for breakouts.

Than the regular Parabolic sar.

Regards,

Nick

Here's last weeks trading using Sar in SUP/RES.

I'm only trading eur/usd, eur/aud, gbp/usd & gbp/aud. Japanese yens are just too strong on uptrend so am dumping it for a few months.

This week adding two more pairs, eur/cad & Gbp/cad.

Statement Attached.

history_report31jan.htm

Regards & lets have a pippy weeks ahead!

Nick

Files:

Can you please share indys and tpl?

thanks in advance!

Regards

mr_nims:

I'm only trading eur/usd, eur/aud, gbp/usd & gbp/aud. Japanese yens are just too strong on uptrend so am dumping it for a few months.

Statement Attached.

history_report31jan.htm

Nick

You can use the template from the system in the first post and use this indicators.

Regards, N

parabolic_sar_sr.mq4

Files:

thanks mr.nims

mr_nims:

Statement Attached.

history_report31jan.htm

Nick

your entry/exit rules?

tm9:
your entry/exit rules?

Mechanically speaking, The Stoploss are just one grid away from the parabolic sar high/low. But the rest are all from the commercial system and currency index mt4 in renko form.

Targets are usually at or around the previous parabolic sar high/low or my limit target like 40pips or 100 pips or my speculation levels of where price may reach to take an exit.

Please could you tell me: would this have been a valid sell? 2013.02.19

Files:
renkosell.jpg  147 kb
Reason: