Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 224

MADMKIV:
Please could you tell me: would this have been a valid sell? 2013.02.19

Yes, But also remember that 18th was US Presidents day holiday, so till 19th London session and till the US session start again in 19th. It was USD bank holiday, so we had a no trading day there till new US session.

Hi to all renko fans,

New settings.

15 pip boxes for all fx pairs and 20 pip boxes for Japanese yens.

Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick,

Does this mean that you are no longer scalping and only swing, position trading? If so, how is that going for you?

ddam3

ddam3:
Hi Nick,

Does this mean that you are no longer scalping and only swing, position trading? If so, how is that going for you?

ddam3

Yes mostly intraday swings and intra-week trends from support and resistance areas. Mostly nowadays trading on six pairs and following four index. (USD, AUD, EUR & GBP Index)

Eur/Usd

Gbp/Usd

Eur/Aud

Gbp/Aud

Aud/Usd

Eur/Gbp

There's plenty of opportunity for 100 pip's worth of signals a day on these pairs, As I write this post , yesterday was about 271 Pips in a day trading these six pairs.

Regards,

Nick

mr_nims:
Yes mostly intraday swings and intra-week trends from support and resistance areas. Mostly nowadays trading on six pairs and following four index. (USD, AUD, EUR & GBP Index)

Eur/Usd

Gbp/Usd

Eur/Aud

Gbp/Aud

Aud/Usd

Eur/Gbp

There's plenty of opportunity for 100 pip's worth of signals a day on these pairs, As I write this post , yesterday was about 271 Pips in a day trading these six pairs.

Regards,

Nick

Hello Nick,

i am new to Forex live Market but i have been using your strategy in Demo Account for a while, i am facing big problems in setting the SL and TP, thats why i lost about 40% of my account money , i like this strategy a lot really, but i want to use it to the maximum profit i can get, as per your msg above i will change from 10pips bar to 15pips bar, so appreciate if you can give me any hints for using this strategy, i will be glad.

Regards,

Omar

Median Renko

Hey Guys,

A Gift for you. "Median or Mean Renko" version 1.0 (In its Infancy)

renkomeanlivechart_v1.0.mq4

renkomeanlivechart_v1.0.ex4

PS: They go into the experts folder..

------------------------------------

To Omar, Yes use 15 pips Normal Renko.

Use 50pips Whole Numbers for SL.

Like 1.3000 - 1.3050 - 1.3100

Use Previous Support/Resistance or Swing points for your targets.

Or use your money management for targets like 20pips or 40pips

Or if your expert in your currency, use your price level speculation for speculative targets.

---------------------------------------

To Your Success!

Regards,

Nick

Hi Mr Nims,maybe somebody can help; when I appy the Renko Template on non FX underlying (indices, XAG, XAU etc.) it does not seem to work correctly.

For FX pairs everything is fine, I can also switch the Timeframes accordingly. For indices, XAG, XAU it does not work at all. Can somebody help please?

Also the MACD alert seems to create problems. Everytime I apply this indi to a chart, MT4 freezes. I also disabled alarms in options, still doesnt work, Alarm pops off everytime.

Best wishes

Jonas

Hi Jonas,

Add an extra "0" to the box size for the other instruments in the expert advisor settings or maybe another "0"

Should fix it.

regards,

Nick

i've been looking into this for quite some time, but it's sad thinking that i'm colour blind.

Hi Mr Nims,

although you mentioned something on the page before: Timeframe does kind of not change my renko Bars?!

So I figured Renko Box Size and/or Renko Timeframe are the only options to change Renko charting; which are the best settings;

appyling Renko to Indices, Gold etc. kind of works as you mentioned before (adding "0"), but only kind of....

Are available via Skype?

Best wishes Jonny

Files:
boxsize.png  34 kb
boxsize2.jpg  142 kb
Reason: