Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 190

nald50:
Hi superblacksmith,

This is my first day of trading Renko and one bite does not make meal but have banked 75 pips and .now 6.57 pm here so London is about to open.

I do have the standard charts running on another computor so I can compare..

Been doing this for approximately two year.Will give you an update in a month with spreadsheet

Cheers,

Ron

so would you say renko is the best method you've ever traded?

Wwooooohhhooooo

I CREATED A HOLY GRAIL. I CREATED A HOLY GRAIL AFTER 3 MONTHS OF TIRESLESS EFFORTS WITH THE RENKO CHART . THANK YOU MR NIMS FOR THIS AMAZING RENKO CHARTS EA . GOD BLESS YOU .

here is another guy trying to sell the perfect system.

no need to buy, because you already have better indis in this thread, but interesting.

watch the videos. can you find the mistake in his basic renko only logic?

Forex Renko Charts

but there is still some valuable information ad.

maybe we can create a simple ea out of one of the systems there.

Holy Grail

subhanwaheed:
I CREATED A HOLY GRAIL. I CREATED A HOLY GRAIL AFTER 3 MONTHS OF TIRESLESS EFFORTS WITH THE RENKO CHART . THANK YOU MR NIMS FOR THIS AMAZING RENKO CHARTS EA . GOD BLESS YOU .

Hello there, Do you mind sharing with us. Is it an EA or a system of yours? Mind sharing the entries and exits conditions?

Re Marley60

This system has been around for a long time.Did you see the price?????....I spent a week playing with it .Fortunately I only paid a few Dollars for it.

Waste of time and there is better info here thanks to the generosity of fellow members.

Ron

ignore this message, i sorted it.

marley60:
here is another guy trying to sell the perfect system.

no need to buy, because you already have better indis in this thread, but interesting.

watch the videos. can you find the mistake in his basic renko only logic?

Forex Renko Charts

but there is still some valuable information ad.

maybe we can create a simple ea out of one of the systems there.

For your INFO I am not trying to sell anything . I created a system based on couple of indicators and I am going to share it here . I have not shared it yet because it needed a little more modifications . Your kind of people fills peoples mind with doubts I am sorry to say .

subhanwaheed:
For your INFO I am not trying to sell anything . I created a system based on couple of indicators and I am going to share it here . I have not shared it yet because it needed a little more modifications . Your kind of people fills peoples mind with doubts I am sorry to say .

Sub,

He was referring to a vendor from the link... not you

All the best

Reason: