Hello Orinin urgent help needed

It seems cannot pm you.

Please communicate to my mail id; "bluevacons@yahoo.com"

I thought u would have responded me .

It's of crucial urgency.

regards

nair

Orinin:
Does EA really need for Ranko system? I trade manually with some simple indicator and I think OK without EA. But if someone can write an EA for my system, I should give a try. See my trading result for 2 days with renko.

hey orinin, do u mind posting the profit tracker indi on your chart? its a pretty tool.

pips stunner:
hey orinin, do u mind posting the profit tracker indi on your chart? its a pretty tool.

I'm more of a reader than a poster on these forums, but in case Orinin is not around, here you go.

Unable to read

mr_nims:
Dead zone, 4hour before and after the pink vertical line. No trade zone. (Only for the 20pip renko trading, trend trading you could hold the trade overnight)

Hi, Mr. Nims, do you have a better picture of this chart? I can barely see it but i think your saying to not trade 4 hr before or after the end of the day vertical line.

-thanks

New Here

(Just to mention I'm typing this off my main computer and don't have any of the files to share)

I've just spend the last maybe 8 hours reading this whole thread. It is amazing to see the ebbs and flows of a thread from the outside. That last few pages are more about he said . . . she said... but that happens

I've been demoing renko for a few months with great success but the way I'm doing it I have not seen any one discuss. I'd like to share what I do

I use the renko script 1.6 it seams to work great but doesn't kill my processor.

I use 10 block on a 2 min chart I run a MTF 4 HR 200 SMA

I use a RSI indi that shows all time frames I set it to 2 but 3 when in that pairs market hours

I set the OB OS to 80 20 I also use xmeter for strength of each currencies

I also have S&R and will use them too

I have fibs for SL and TP

The setup . . I look for the trend with the 200 SMA then I check the RSI in 3 time frames 15 - 1HR and 4HR that they all agree(more is better) then I check the xmeter for the strength of the currency pair. I will then place either a sell stop or buy stop 1 block or so away from the ask line If the pair is moving away from the sell stop or sell buy I'll adjust it

Then once in the trade I use e-trailing as a trailing stop. I learned in this thread about mauro.ea which I want to test.

Just sharing what I do I have not had a chance to try this system yet but hope to use some of the great ideas here to further my pip count

Thanks

turnupvol:
Hi, Mr. Nims, do you have a better picture of this chart? I can barely see it but i think your saying to not trade 4 hr before or after the end of the day vertical line. -thanks

My interpretation of the chart and what was briefly mentioned is, do not trade between 1800GMT & 0200GMT the following day.

EDIT: ...but I guess it's up to you to determine your own "dead zone", based on the pair(s) you're trading...

What to do after closing the charts

If you close the chart and re-open it for example the next day, what will happen with the close candle for example 10 pips?

It will open a candle for 20 pips from the last candle ,and if the candle close from 20 pips it wil open from a candle from the closing 30 pips.

I,am sorry its a little difficult to explain for me, but i,m sure someone will know what i mean.

mr_nims:
Renko 20pip Trading system

Hi Folks,

The original system on post 1 was a trend following renko system. But as you know we still need to make pips regardless if its trending or NOT.

How would you like if you were able to make 20pip every 4hourly (I really mean it, not 20pip a day but 20pip every 4hours), In a fast moving 24hour market like forex, its not impossible. Say you trade 5% of your balance that's like 1% every 4hours and if you trade 10% of your balance like me that's like 2% every 4hours!

So everything is the same as in post 1, except that we will be using a different indicators and templates for this strategy.

The trading is 1:1 , that means our win/lose ratio is the same, IE 20pip SL : 20pip Target.

I'm attaching a screen-shot as well as the indicators and templates.

There's not much jargon in this strategy, simply put it, we check if oscillator is blue, check if trendline is blue, check if BB_stop is blue. Then enter a buy 20pipSL/20pipTarget.....vice versa for sell trades.

The pairs i recommend for 20pip Fishing are EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY and GOLD. Pls check if the spreads for currencies are lower than 5pips and gold spread is 100pip or lower. On fxdd these criteria match so i trade these for my 4hourly 20pips.

BIG NOTE: Alternatively you can use the Constant Range Bar Renko Chart (Its a renko but it doesnt follow price levels, instead it waits for the market to move 10pips and when it breakout 1pip more or less a new candle forms, pretty good for pickup 20pips too with early entries)

I'm attaching the s-constant range bar script, by default i have set it to 10pip box and to load it on a M3 Offline chart so you can use m2 for the normal renko. Also attached a new template, 20pip_CRB_system for the constant range bar renko charts. Indicators are the same.

Good luck to all sincere traders out there!

Hi Mr. Nims,

thanks for sharing this great system.

I just dont understand how you trade it exactly; Entry and Exit is clear; just dont understand what you mean by "every 4 hours".

Do you just open a trade (SL 20; TP 20); wait 4 hours and then do the same over and over again?

Thanks for your explantion.

Frank

question about the offline charts

mr_nims:
PS: Reuploaded the fixed ma in applied price indicator. Special thanks to FXchaser

PS: Reuploaded the fixed macd alert indicator. Special thanks to Puzzlebird

PS: Reuploaded a Special Settings Template for USDJPY pair, the most easiest pair to trade in Renko Ashi 2.

In regards to your second strategy of 20 pips every 4 hours, it is not clear to me as to the size charts to use, both online and offline. Could you be a bit more specific for this newbie?

Thanks ahead of time.

These indicators fetch Renko trading to excell so I need EA's for these

stepsto_v1 based EA with parameters kfast0.4 and kslow1.0.

steprsi_v2_withalert EA with parameters 3,4,10.

#Mtf_heiken_ashi with 0 as time frame crossover of this system is great I need it fast.

macd_v3.ex4 buy on green and sell on red -avoid when maroon.

FXI-EJ-TREND buy on blue lines of trend and sell on rose lines of trend.

check this thread for those indicators and macd_v3.ex4 is available with forex tsd.

stepsto_v1 EA needed., can anybody help very urgent @ Forex Factory

It's very urgent and I seek eigther fellow traders or programming bulls can give me (offf price or least half price ) ...regardless I can also pay paypal price.

regards

Nair

Reason: