1200 subscribers!!! - page 71

Sergey Lazarenko:

Are you talking about QutLawMT5? The market "wobbles" more than baby, so he updated the drawdown to 26%, "the market wobbles" and no praise has nothing to do with it.
The price goes either up or down. Purely technically, it has nowhere else to go. I don't understand, what kind of "wobbles" can we talk about, if the market "wobbles" 24 hours a day, starting with ticks and to infinity))

Ivan Butko:
The price goes either up or down. Technically, it has nowhere else to go. I do not understand what kind of "wobble" it is if the market "wobbles" 24 hours a day, starting from ticks and ending).
Everyone trades according to the technicalanalysis of the Trading System, and sometimes the market does not listen to technical analysis and goes with stop-losses.

Sergey Lazarenko:
I don't know why I trade on technical analysis, but sometimes market does not listen to technical analysis and uses stop loss.
It's not enough that it doesn't listen, it doesn't even suspect that there is any analysis of its behavior. He lives by himself and spits on all the analyses).

khorosh:
Not only does he not listen, he has no idea that there is any analysis of his behavior. It lives by itself).
Technical analysis describes the Laws by which the market lives. And since traders' technical analysis is different, they differ in the precision of the description of the Laws. For some traders it is inaccurate, and for others it is precise.

Sergey Lazarenko:
Technical analysis describes the Laws by which the market lives. And since traders' technical analysis is different, they differ in the accuracy of description of the Laws. It is imprecise for some traders, and accurate for others.
But this in no way confirms the existence of a "special sausage")) price moves up and down, and it does not have a schedule, there is only the luck of traders, probability games and informational risks.

Ivan Butko:
But this in no way confirms the existence of a "special sausage")) Price was going up and down, and is still going)

I don't know what to say, don't you have a Trading System? And doesn't your TS occasionally make losses? But losses are different, sometimes the series of losses is especially "sophisticated"... So the beginning of the week was like this...

Do you have one? Or don't you?

I honestly do not understand the subscribers of signals, you look at the results as if to say more beautiful (horror), and the subscribers are enormous. But they promise a stable 10-15% and look at the profitability of trades up to 100% per month. I am amazed: they are good fellows and they do not have subscribers at all. Of course big profits mean big risks))) Why should I subscribe? There is no logic in subscribing, or rather there is, but it is erroneous in my opinion.

Vladimir Mametov:
I honestly do not understand subscribers of signals, you look at the results, as if to say more beautiful (horror), and there are a lot of subscribers. They promise a stable 10-15% but look at the profitability of deals up to 100% a month. I am amazed: they are good fellows and they do not have subscribers at all. Of course big profits mean big risks))) Why should I subscribe? There is no logic in subscribing but it is erroneous in my opinion.

I think it is because the latter are not engaged in marketing and do not promote their signals.

Sergey Lazarenko:

I don't know what to say, don't you have a Trading System? And doesn't your TS occasionally make losses? But losses are not just losses, sometimes series of losses is especially "sophisticated"... So, the beginning of the week was like this...

Do you have one? Or don't you?

This is not the point.

Strategy has rules. Rules imply rigor, formality, and logic. The price moves chaotically, and therefore the strategy will not be stable a priori. That is, it will have chaotically positive and loss-making trades. And this randomness has a period from zero to infinity. Translated into trader's terms - from minutes to months, from short-term to long-term. The distribution will not be uniform, so sometimes in the short term you can lose, and in the medium term to be at zero, and in the long term to be in the plus, or gradually lose. And in justification (for himself) to invent eloquent stories that the market has changed, the market maker has understood the strategy or the market is shaking.

Professionals simply know how to combine probability and risk.

Therefore, it is more competent to attribute "sausage" to a particular strategy, namely the imperfection of the latter.

Or just use this expression in the context of increased volatility.

Ivan Butko:
This is not the point.

A strategy has rules. The rules imply rigor. The price moves chaotically, and therefore the strategy will not a priori be stable. That is, it will have chaotically positive and loss-making trades. And this randomness has a period from zero to infinity. Translated into trader's terms - from minutes to months, from short-term to long-term. The distribution will not be uniform, so sometimes in the short term you can lose, and in the medium term to be at zero, and in the long term to be in the plus, or gradually lose. And in justification (for himself) to invent eloquent stories that the market has changed, the market maker has understood the strategy or the market is shaking.

I understand what you mean. Once again, the strategies may be different, there are the TS which describe the market incompletely, and there are those which are complete and precise. Exactly, it means they can trace the gestation, life and death of a trend. TS that are accurate have the ratio of profitable/loss-making trades about 50/50. And there is no chaos.

Apparently, the strategies that you use are not accurate, that's why you have such an opinion about the randomness of positive and loss-making trades. If we look at the strategy, it looks more or less clear, it only traces the trends ...

Reason: