blaiserboy--

regarding your charts in post 2357--

[1] did you add the arrows manually??

[2] and what is the dashed line??

thank you for your help.

Hey

Hama indicator generates arrows and line

Hama Lines MA5 with Crossing arrows

I attached some different tools that I experiment with from time to time. Please do not overload your chart with indis as it will confuse you

Volatility as at 2:20 am EST Sept 28

I think this gives us a pretty good idea as to which charts to be watching.

Files:

Blaiserboy:
Volatility as at 2:20 am EST Sept 28 I think this gives us a pretty good idea as to which charts to be watching.

Looks like yens are more volatile this session, I closed 160 pips on the euro/London Just now, I'm drank after closing the trades, so i don't think will be able to make it to the US session. Oh well, we'll see again in the night or morning the AUD and AUD crosses , what's up their sleeves.

BTW, Tomorrow the last day I may trade, taking off on this Friday for my dad's 1st death anniversary , We're having a mass at church and a function with all relatives and my dad's friends at home... will be tied up this weekend, a lot of meeting, greeting and work.

160 pips excluding the gold and silver, i kinda opened them taking a call on business tv from my Android cellphone. not really renko trades.

Files:

Slow for me so far today, I have an idea that Syria news is making people cautious. I was down a few pips a while ago and now just about even. maybe better times ahead. lol

I think that from now on I will leave the trades open and rely on the stop loss instead of closing when I finish for the day. I missed quite a bit by closing the trades.

Blaiserboy:
Slow for me so far today, I have an idea that Syria news is making people cautious. I was down a few pips a while ago and now just about even. maybe better times ahead. lol I think that from now on I will leave the trades open and rely on the stop loss instead of closing when I finish for the day. I missed quite a bit by closing the trades.

I'm worried about that Syria, because I'm unsure when that'll happen. If they were to have put a schedule for the war, I'd be able to skip those days to trade.

Hi Blaiserboy,

Just some tips for you.

Your trading four yen pairs, that's really good as they are all co-related, so you'll get high probability setups.

Try also with AUD/USD and EUR/AUD and GBP/AUD, as they are closely related with the AUD/USD rising or falling.

Maybe you'll have some more to play with.

Regards,

Nick

Some good looking profits Nims, do you still trade the paid version of your system?

Do to my time issue atm, I only trade the 4 hour chart based on Harmonics, Fibos, Murrey math, my own horizontal s/r lines and round numbers.

Hi Normangee, I'm using the paid version only. But this topic isn't about the paid version. It's about development of custom renko systems and ideas as well as any discussion about the renko ashi system.

mr_nims:
Hi Blaiserboy,

Just some tips for you.

Your trading four yen pairs, that's really good as they are all co-related, so you'll get high probability setups.

Try also with AUD/USD and EUR/AUD and GBP/AUD, as they are closely related with the AUD/USD rising or falling.

Maybe you'll have some more to play with.

Regards,

Nick

I actually have charts for 13 pairs and they are grouped for relationships.

I took profits about an hour ago and closed the charts due to instability re Syria.

I have a platform of daily charts that I will work on for a few days until this conflict situation is resolved. Besides. there is a lot of gardening that has to be done as well as housecleaning. hahahaha

Reason: