Learning Cycles For New Traders - page 28

Good Job

HI~Dan

Please keep searching and backtest your "BIG HOLY GRAIL".

After sitting in front of my pc all day long,I would like to have entertainments

from your posts.

ps.Dont forget to trade it with your friend,

THE MARKET IS WATCHING YOU.BE CAREFUL;)

johnnyguitar.tw:
HI~Dan

Please keep searching and backtest your "BIG HOLY GRAIL".

After sitting in front of my pc all day long,I would like to have entertainments

from your posts.

ps.Dont forget to trade it with your friend,

THE MARKET IS WATCHING YOU.BE CAREFUL;)

Thanks for that! And yes, I will be watching the market....and the market will be watching me, but he won't take a look at my friend.....I am blocking him....and my friend will make the trade....and them market won't realize that he made a trade until my friend makes a profit...then my friend has detected that the market has detected him, and my friend will exit with a positive profit..;)

primajaya:
What are you talking about?!

I'm not selling the EA and till now I never sell any EA..

About your Amazing GBP/JPY, yes it works on saveral market conditions but not always, just like vegas systems.... and I think we know vegas long time before you made that thread..

when the price keep changing , it will totally fail..

I just don't understand what are you going to tell us about?, you make so many threads but none of them could make you focus on...

Pj..

I am truly, truly sorry then....i just ahd the same experience in another forum....really, I am truly sorry.

honasona:
Lol when r u open the box man...............let us see ur holy grail............& say yes it is HOLY GRAIL. Shivaji

Soon, my friend soon....right after I get a good indicator for avoiding consolidations...

jessica:
hi dan,,is it a real holy grail? how if the market down or up 200 pips without 15 or 20 retracement? it will burn all your account,is it right?

and could i know what exactly ea u are using now?

thanks.

I would get a + 60 Pips on a 200 pip move, and the biggest drawdown in my account would be -27 Pips..

I am 28 years old. I don't know how to change the birth of date thing. Where do I go? It says I AM A SENIOR Member! I am mad! How do I change it??

fxnorth:

Oh Dear, we are up to how many methods now? Poor Dan cant even keep it one tracked in the same thread. In the beginning its an upbeat yarn about 3000 pips a months and a few posts on he is asking about some duffers 500 pip earner and where he can procure it.

I see you're looking into the Steinitz method too but as usual asking everybody to read up on the system for you.

Egads

FxN

That is becuase I tested it for 4 months, the "500 pips a month" thread, and a nice guy programmed me it, and says it started working only after I started testing...so it's not my fault. Think of it this way....test an indicator for 1 full year~ You think it's the holy grail! Now, post it on the thread, and tell someone to make and EA for it, and they say that it didn't work in the previous years....so now...people are going to bug You, saying that You are posting a lot of pointless threads that don't work, the system I mean....

So try, try backtesting a method for 3 years(around 20 hours of work), then You won't get complaints...

Friendly suggestion

Dan

It looks like you did lots of work on backtesting indicators or sysyems.

We all know it's really hard working and taking lots of time.

If you took those time to learn how to trade better,read more trading books,learn more trading skills,leanrn something really good form the successful traders,honestly face your lossing and winning trades,

and progressing yourself every single day.

One day in the future,you will understand there is no holy grail in the word.

But you can make profits by yourself.

In that day, we will respect you are a real trader.

Regards.

Dan7974:
How is it used?

You don't like to read , below the grey is flat market and when the green above the grey is active market.

Your adding lots of fun on forex-tsd.com

I am booking my seat for Holy 3,4,5 ..etc., this reminds me with Bold and beautiful, it doesn't have an end .

But where or what is the holy Grail 2?

Reason: