Stable MTS - page 27

Сергей:
In your case, the value of the minute bar is comparable to the stop
How's that? I told you I have stops and takes at 700 and 650 pips. How can they be comparable to the minute bar? I'm in a bit of a surer situation here )

Alexey Burnakov:
How's that? I told you my stops and takes are at 700 and 650 pips. How can they be comparable to a minute? I'm in a bit of a state here )

Alexey, I wrote right away, "If you don't mind" and "I wonder how it will behave".

The topic was not created by me or for me, I am not asking anything from you, let alone demanding anything from you.

You have posted your statistics, there is clearly a 10 pips loss on the order. If you have a floating stop or fixed one it is not important. But this close was and this stop is comparable to a 1 minute bar. This stop may be equal to 20 or 30 points on slippage. I do not know the Expert Advisor logic and I'm not asking it. That's why I asked about the test at 5 minutes.

Nothing personal here.

Sorry if anything.

Сергей:

You posted your stats, there's clearly an order closing with a loss of 10 pips.

Where is it on the chart? I don't see it myself )))) Show me. I am curious where you got this information from.

Look at the header of the report, all the parameters are listed there.

I have a mathematical expectation of 68 pips. Even the mate expectation is much bigger than the minute candle.

Alexey Burnakov:

Where is it on the graph? I don't see it myself )))) Show me. I am curious where you read this information from.

Look in the header of the report, all the parameters are listed there.

I have a mathematical expectation of 68 pips. Even the mate expectation is much higher than the minute candle.

I'm just asking. No means no.

Let's call it a day.

On the file I marked in red the order closing at a loss of 10.

Files:

Сергей:

I was just asking. No means no.

Let's just call it a day.

On the file, I marked in red the order closing at a loss of 10.

It's a timed close. The price didn't hit a take or a stop. All trades live a maximum of 12 hours.

Take and stop are highlighted in colour.

Alexey Burnakov:
This is a timed close. The price did not reach either a take or a stop. All trades live a maximum of 12 hours.

The close was!!!! That's what I wrote above!!! Even when closing on time owls will easily slip 20 pips!!!! Depends on the order closing methodology.

How your EA works I DO NOT KNOW, which I also wrote above. You won't tell me the logic if it works.

But I can easily EVALUATE it on certain testing criteria. That's what I wrote above too.

It seems to have all fallen into place, doesn't it?

Sorry, I take my leave.

Сергей:

Closing was!!!!

Man, what about no closings. Will they always be there or should I keep the deals for 15 years? Suuure.

I didn't understand why 5 minutes is better, until now.

Slippages are not counted in the test. There is an MO of 68 pips which should compensate for them on the real.

If I move it to the 5 minute chart there will be the same problem.

About other pairs: other pairs have different settings. It will not show the same results with the same ones.

Alexey Burnakov:

Man, what about without the closures. Will they always be there or do I have to keep the deals for 15 years? Suuure.

I didn't understand why 5 minutes is better, until now.

Slippages are not counted in the test. There is an MO of 68 pips which should compensate for them on the real.

If I move it to the 5 minute chart there will be the same problem.

About other pairs: other pairs have different settings. It will not show the same results with the same pairs.

I have already written all that above, I won't repeat it.

Read the thread, it is all there.

I will not answer any more, sorry.

Good luck

Сергей:

I have already written it all above, I will not repeat it.

Read the thread, it's all there.

I won't answer any more, sorry.

Good luck

If you want to take a look:https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/665851

Good results are fitting for eurjpy and usdjpy. The other pairs are not so good. I do not know how it will be on the real account. I am testing these strategies in my portfolio now.

Тестирую еще раз
Тестирую еще раз
  • Alexey Burnakov
  • www.mql5.com
В прошлом году результаты: https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/381081  Решил повторить оптимизацию с учетом прошедшего года на данных Альфа-форекс. по Евре: по Йене: Эти системы пойдут в...

Alexey Burnakov:

If you want to see:https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/665851

Good results are fitting for eurjpy and usdjpy. The other pairs are worse. I do not know how it will be on the real account. I am testing these strategies in my portfolio now.

Nice result!

But it would be a good idea to test it on five minutes. On EUR/USD spread for the test is better to take 22. This is how the owl is tested for working in real conditions.

If working conditions are clear, the result will be more interesting. But you are unlikely to fall below the test level.

If you want to expose owls to real, change your code so that the variables don't appear. They will often zero out )).

Reason: