Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 289

and this

Best regards,

Chris

And simply I want to say thank you.

Mr.Nims because of its training gave a start to my understanding Renko.

MTH Depok for his kindness and creative problem solving.

mr.Tools for his generosity to me,and a pure heart..

Mladen - he's just my hero and he's one of the kind in the world.

And my old friend Alexander,which is not on this forum and he will not read this message But without this human, I would not have succeeded,I would not have believed in myself.

Thank you guys.

mr_nims:
Hi DaveM,

Going Quarter-In or Going Half-In .. When the Probability is HIGH.. Is an Okay Practice for Skilled Renko Trading Professionals.

But Try to Avoid going All-in unless your SURE... Actually it's best to avoid it.

Best, Nick

LOL @ All In

Man you are trying to make my old heart stop.....

Half in is good enough for today

marley60:
Blaiserboy, yesterday I tried the MACD_Complete_Arrow indicator. I cannot see anything in build 600 and it crashes my build 509. What build is that made for?

Did you put it in the MQL4 folder... under 'Open Data File', that should work

(I have a version 509, I could send it to you if you like)

Air92:
But that I still want to tell.

Graal doesn't exist. Graal only in your head. You shall learn to think. This main thing. Shall understand itself. If you understand yourself - you can do everything.

People share every day the Graal. People try to repeat. But all of them equally lose. Why? Because it is psychology. It is necessary to think.

So, has this anything to do with Renko or are you just disclosing your trade plan with Range Bars??

Instead of all those indicators and charts you could just overlay Heiken Ashi smoothed on the chart and that is all you need. a lot simpler.

Blaiserboy:
So, has this anything to do with Renko or are you just disclosing your trade plan with Range Bars?? Instead of all those indicators and charts you could just overlay Heiken Ashi smoothed on the chart and that is all you need. a lot simpler.

If you show me successful tactics on 1 minute a chart with Heiken Ashi use, I will be very grateful.

I showed my vision of the market. It how I see.

Air92:
If you show me successful tactics on 1 minute a chart with Heiken Ashi use, I will be very grateful. I showed my vision of the market. It how I see.

Just look through the thread, there are all kinds of layouts that work well, and most have HA bars

Once a person understands price action, indicators are not really needed. To become so dependent on the indicators actually suspends your learning and recognition.

Blaiserboy:
Just look through the thread, there are all kinds of layouts that work well, and most have HA bars Once a person understands price action, indicators are not really needed. To become so dependent on the indicators actually suspends your learning and recognition.

You are right dear Blaiserboy.

marley60--

the MACD_Complete_Arrow indicator also requires "MACD_Complete" indicator in the same folder [there is an internal iCustom function call]

Air92:
If you show me successful tactics on 1 minute a chart with Heiken Ashi use, I will be very grateful. I showed my vision of the market. It how I see.

Hi Air92,

I can tell you a good tactic on m1 chart, which i used to use a long time ago and it still works now.

Apply ha smoothed on 240 period settings

Apply ha smoothed on 60 period settings

When both are blue scalp buy trade and when both are red scalp sell trade.

Simple 1 minute ha system

Reason: