Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 133

Thank You

manz66:
Here is it, Goodluck.

exactly what i was looking for.

thank you.

works

the murry math lines looks great on my chart. we will see how well i can use them.

forex11:
the murry math lines looks great on my chart. we will see how well i can use them.

Hi forex11,

Way back on post #250 I had put up a couple of charts using mmlines.

What I saw way back then was that if the zigzag pointer showed up around the 1/8 or the 7/8 it had a good chance of changeing direction. There was still some repaints but was not that bad.

Basza

I was looking at this for a bit but then Igor's description of his method for arriving at the zigzag tickled something in my memory.

What occurred to me is that this looks pretty much like the Silver Trend indicator. How exactly are they conceptually different?

Murray Lines

Forex 11, here you go attach are my original Mlines that you wanted. By the way how are you people using QQE? Say i'm mostly using 4h chart, when i get a 4h signal, should i drop to 30min to see if QQE in the same direction?

Files:

My Charts

Here's how I have my charts set up. I really don't like mult false entries and stop hits. So i'm running a 4 hour and 1 hour stoch stacked with a macd div indicator. I always try to make the charts mine and speak to me. So here's my set up, let me know what you think. It's a combo of a few idea's out there with my idea's added in.

f4mnect:
Here's how I have my charts set up. I really don't like mult false entries and stop hits. So i'm running a 4 hour and 1 hour stoch stacked with a macd div indicator. I always try to make the charts mine and speak to me. So here's my set up, let me know what you think. It's a combo of a few idea's out there with my idea's added in.

Hi f4mnect,

Very nice chart and indi !!

Can I get from you that for f5_macd_Divergence indicator and over sold - over bought indicator reffer from your Chart ???

Thank you for your kindness.

Best regards,

ningtyas

sure

sure no problem, overbought/oversold just a mtf stoch stack with those levels labled. if u need can send, here's macd div

another thought

This is a more complicated version but something I'm looking at also. A 1 hour chart up top, with 30m and 15m candle stick window just below. May not pan out, but something I'm watching. with 1hour and 30m stoch stack and 1 hour macd div. Just showing it to see if you think worth following and watching it live currently. Might load a 1hour with 4hour and daily candles....Thinking out loud

f4mnect:

hi...i really love your template and indi.....can you posting here your template and the indicator please...? thank you for pleasure

Reason: