SkyDART - page 3

thesource:
Hi Stace

Currently the Waddah indicates the Red Zone when Red or Green Histo's move below the blue line. Personally I also use the movement beneath the Golden Line as a Dead Zone.

The Damiani also acts as a Dead Zone Indi. When the Green line is beneath the Grey line - no trade.

Above the Grey line you will find that the price has more movement.

I am trading this from 7:00 GMT till about 19:00 GMT.

We are still experimenting with different pairs. I find EUR/USD a great starter to test the strategy. Sky Dart had great results with USD/JPY today

Remember that the indicators must all signal the same direction. Check my previous pic.

Thanks for reply.

So you are sitting near PC and waiting for signal?

Maybe it is good to use it with Forecast Oscillator?

Today I made 28 pips but I started very late cos i have job, i started about 17:30PM so too late but still it made something very nice.

why it ask me stomach.ex4

writing ea

I will also be adding a few ideas from the Din_Kuskus_EA_v2.4 in regard to exit on trend change. This will often keep you in a trade longer. I currently use HMA for the trend exit and it works great for the Din_Kuskus_EA_v2.4. Take profit for that ea is 50 pips for the GBPUSD.

For those of you who have been following my EA development I will continue to use switches to select entry and exit strategies and have inputs for each indicator. I will also include the Hours to trade filter.

Robert

MrPip:
I will also be adding a few ideas from the Din_Kuskus_EA_v2.4 in regard to exit on trend change. This will often keep you in a trade longer. I currently use HMA for the trend exit and it works great for the Din_Kuskus_EA_v2.4. Take profit for that ea is 50 pips for the GBPUSD.

For those of you who have been following my EA development I will continue to use switches to select entry and exit strategies and have inputs for each indicator. I will also include the Hours to trade filter.

Robert

we will wait for your researches then post here please if completed

Well today about 19:15 GMT I had this on GBPUSD you see on file i attached it is not correct to enter short cos system was alarming about enter the short?

Any advices

But second before 2 lines in TREND CCI crossed 0 but then, when I made short they turned little bit back

Files:
work.gif  37 kb

Check the Golden Line

I have two reasons for staying out of GBP/USD today

1: Tommorow has some trend setting news, so historically the pair is battling

2: The Golden line is to close to the Dead Zone.

Set a SL and a TP

We just had an Up signal, but the Histo's are still DEAD. No trade

I never blame strategies of people.

Well i got massive Cross Down occured and GBPUSD reversed to up I am blaming myself because it was doing profit +13 pips and I believed that it will go down more so it was wrong for me now loosing.

I am very new but tested a lot of EA's and strategies, for me EA is cool but it is robot, it doesn't have human factor.

I prefer manual system like this, this method here seems very potencial to use and test that's what I begin to do, and I will test it as is without adding any indicators or some else for at least month then make some suggestions if this thread will be still alive.

1h Tf

Stace

Running the SkyDART on the 1H TF I still see potensial for that trade

I use both charts to get a broad view.

PS. The previous EA vs Strategy wasn't aimed at you

I just wanted to make a general statement to focus everyone

thesource:
Stace

Running the SkyDART on the 1H TF I still see potensial for that trade

I use both charts to get a broad view.

PS. The previous EA vs Strategy wasn't aimed at you

I just wanted to make a general statement to focus everyone

yep man

well it begun falling again +6 right now

but i will try to use 1h TF also to see clearly

but that what i am doing today called tricky stupid newbie trading

EA vs Strategy

(Edit: This is not aimed at anyone, strictly to streamline Objectives)

I just want to put down some objectives

EA's are great. I am looking forward to the planned EA for SkyDART but...

Successful EA are based on successful Strategies.

We need two clear objectives

1: Supported trade decisions

2: Avoid unneccesary risk

Just because a strategy signals a potential trade doesn't mean you must take it - forgive me but I call that stupidity, greed and in-experience. I have done that and it is an expensive lesson.

So whole purpose of Forums and threads like TSD is to introduce strategies, get additional input and enhance profitable trade signals.

You will have losses - accept that.

Number one mistake of new traders. You have a loss, you blame the strategy and move on to the next one. Nada, get that out of your mind set.

So I urge everybody to actively study the strategy, make suggestions and then we enhance the strategy.

This will inturn provides the Programmers with a better idea on how to make the EA work.

If our strategy keep loosing money we need to determine why: Is it due to wrong signals or wrong risk management. They can work hand in hand or be independent of one another.

Now we determine how to filter the problem and we use that as the new strategy.

So even if I cant wait for the EA, I believe that we at least need two to three months to prove that we have a winning strategy that is brought in line with the EA logic.

I hope this places our main goal in perspective.

skydart:
This is v. good idea. I have Damiani_volatmeter.ex4 Can you send please.mq4 with recommended setting

Best setting for Damiani is

10 60 1.4 Ture that will take care of 90% of the noise ... below these setting you will have false entry.

Reason: