Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 176

Corby:
hi, can anyone share the range bar script or EA that was shared by MR NIMS long time ago.. i read this thread and it was deleted... thank you..

Using Metatrader4 ? I find this to be the best RangeBars plugin script for MT4

Corby:
hi, can anyone share the range bar script or EA that was shared by MR NIMS long time ago.. i read this thread and it was deleted... thank you..

It was deleted on my request as the copyright author of the script. You can purchase it on my web site.

Kind regards,

Michal

rome777:
I have a question.

Is there a real expert adviser which trade based on the renko charts (like in this thread). The rules are: it buys when a white renko, and when the black renko ir reverses and sells.

Can somebody write such an expert based on the renko bricks like here?

you can build simple systems there:

Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

i think its free, and its very easy to use, and you can see the code!

rome777:
I have a question.

Is there a real expert adviser which trade based on the renko charts (like in this thread). The rules are: it buys when a white renko, and when the black renko ir reverses and sells.

Can somebody write such an expert based on the renko bricks like here?

there is the pure candle EA on FF.... give it a whirl

but alas it doesnt do what you think it does..... renko is a *****.. there is no easy option im afraid.

ive built my own stuff - nothing on the forums will bring you success. only stuff you develop or make will bring that.

bsC5 counts up/down bricks

the others show macd above/below signalline - no repainting!

if a programmer thinks this is helpful, please take a look at the code.

Trading platform frozen

I'm having a problem that I think is caused by running the Renko program. I had 4 pairs on my monitor, turned it off and when I turned it back on, the trading platform froze. CPU usage is between 50 -60% running only that program. How do I "unfreeze" the trading platform? Thanks.

marley60:
you can build simple systems there:

Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

i think its free, and its very easy to use, and you can see the code!

Thanks, but I am not a programmer and do not understand now now to do it.

francisfinley:
there is the pure candle EA on FF.... give it a whirl

but alas it doesnt do what you think it does..... renko is a *****.. there is no easy option im afraid.

ive built my own stuff - nothing on the forums will bring you success. only stuff you develop or make will bring that.

Please, tell me where to find that pure candle EA. I see that renko is a good way for scalping.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Manual is still the best..........May The Force With You When The Empire Strike Back......."Master Jedi"

marley60:
bsC5 counts up/down bricks

the others show macd above/below signalline - no repainting!

if a programmer thinks this is helpful, please take a look at the code.

Hi Marley60,

can you share your template too ?

Thanks

Reason: