Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 272

Hi Folks,

My first 1k percent gain for this year! yay!

BR,

Nick

Amazing! Congrats

Hello there,

i've see your first post is old, and i just know if you strategis is still valid I'm new on forex i mean, i have 3 years of expirience and one friend told me about renko system i found two about that your system and one in other forum, i just wanna know if i can use it for do some pratice and maybe use it on live account.

Thank's so much and take care.

Germano:
Hello there,

i've see your first post is old, and i just know if you strategis is still valid I'm new on forex i mean, i have 3 years of expirience and one friend told me about renko system i found two about that your system and one in other forum, i just wanna know if i can use it for do some pratice and maybe use it on live account.

Thank's so much and take care.

Hello Germano,

Please be informed that the strategy is highly profitable till now, do you know, (Mr_Nims)Nick is a professional trader, and he is trading Renko from about 5 years now and he is very successful, he also helped me a lot.

I would like to encourage you to practice this system in demo account until you become successful, the system is profitable but the one agreement which every system needs is TRADER'S DISCIPLINE.

Best Regards and Wishing you success,

PrinceWahaj

Hello to all user,

Thank's Princewahaj, i'm sorry for disrespect Mr.Nims i'm new on this world, and i not know all story about people who trade so i not know the best trader in world like you, and thank's so much for this post ! Sure Princewahaj i've try it on demo account first to go on live !

Thank's so much to all !

Hi Germano,

Firstly, don't be sorry. You didn't disrespect me or anything such. Secondly, don't call me the best trader in the world, I'm not!

Prince Wahaj answered you on that and I would like to add that.

You have to demo a strategy before you think of live, my strategy or any strategy. Everyone does that including me and even an expert trader. There's no harm in demo trading any strategy, you can have as many demo accounts as you like and you can even blow up as much demo money as you want, until you find what's right for you, strategy or Money management.

Advice, don't go live on anything until you see consistency of profits and your confident on a demo.

Viel Glück und Grüße (if your German!)

Nick

Nick, can i ask You please if You trading in Australian, Assian, London, and US session? What session recommend to this system? Thanks in advance!

Hi DSN,

I'm in India, that's GMT +5.30.

So in my morning I'm getting Asian (Australian and Japan), In my Afternoon I get the London/Euro and by Evening I'm getting the USA session, by the time its 2am at night I'm done. I'm on full-time trading mode, but part-time traders can't get all.

Best, Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Germano,

Firstly, don't be sorry. You didn't disrespect me or anything such. Secondly, don't call me the best trader in the world, I'm not!

Prince Wahaj answered you on that and I would like to add that.

You have to demo a strategy before you think of live, my strategy or any strategy. Everyone does that including me and even an expert trader. There's no harm in demo trading any strategy, you can have as many demo accounts as you like and you can even blow up as much demo money as you want, until you find what's right for you, strategy or Money management.

Advice, don't go live on anything until you see consistency of profits and your confident on a demo.

Viel Glück und Grüße (if your German!)

Nick

Hello Nick,

Thank's so much, as you wish i don't call you best trader but i think it you and Price wahaj for me are very good and best trader , yes i know have to try everything to demo account need time to find what is best for everyone of us.

I gonna to try it from today, thank's again for sharing and understand me !

I'm not a german i', italian but i know Deutsch a little bit so i can say's thank's and you too !

Always take care and have nice day !

Germano

A pretty good week so far, for Renko traders.... I bet the guys in the renko forum made a killing...

Reason: