hey scorpion

hi, you had helped me a while back with getting a working alarm on a ADX and all your help was great, i use those indicators every week with my trading style. there was only one other thing that i wanted you to take a look at and at the time it didnt seem to important so i tried not to bother you because i can imagine that you are a extremely busy man; but is starting to become important so here it is. I have attached the same adx that you added the alarm to unchanged and i was wondering is it possible to have alarm go off every single time the colour of the bars change, whether it changes several times in one bar ( so if it changes from blue to red and then back to blue i should get one sell alarm and one buy alarm during the same candle). Currently the alarm only goes off if the colour changes from what it originally was when the candle opened, but if it changed back a new alarm never goes off. It should never give more than two signals on a single bar but having an alarm for every direction change would be great, because i trade 20+ different currencies and its hard to monitor every candlestick to see if the colour changed back after a signal alarm went off. This is not like a moving average where the direction can hinge on the movement of one pip, so like i said it shouldnt give no more than two signals in a bar. So is this possible scorpion? or anyone else reading this if you can help that would be great also!

Files:

hey everyone, has anybody been able to look at the coding for this yet? no rush, just wondering.

I wish I could code.. It would save so much time and yield a much higher return from me

Try going to the yahoo groups and posting it there, theres usually a few coders roaming around

Hey, i've been fixing the economic calendar. It takes a lot of my time lately.

its ok, i know that calendar is a top priority right now. whenever you get the time though please have a look at it. thanx a bunch