Problems with subscriptioning to signal

Hi there,

I want to test the subscription of the signal "XXX" in my demo account. Now I have two questions:

- Is there an option to copy the trades of the signals when my metatrader is not running and my pc is shut down, or is it only possible to copy the trades when metatrader is running on my pc?

- My account only copies the trades, but not the volume of the trades, every trade is copied with 0.01 volume, but the trades of the signal are with 0.1, 0.2 and other volumes. What I am doing wrong, how is it possible to copy also the correct volumes of the trades?

Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,

Lars

Hi Lars

- Is there an option to copy the trades of the signals when my metatrader is not running

You need to either rent a VPS or use the virtual server through metatrader. See the following 2 links:

Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS 

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting

- how is it possible to copy also the correct volumes of the trades?

There are quite a few variables to take into consideration with signal copying and lot sizing. If you want to do a direct 1 to 1 lot size copy, then your account must at least match the signal in deposit and leverage. There are quite a few options to take into consideration, best to read the article here:

Simple Steps To Correct Lot Sizes When Subscribing To Signals 

Hope that helps. 

Reason: