Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 184

Looks nice and clean. Anyone can share actual trading results (stats)? ....and template for Mt4?

Thanks in advance!

Josef

Email Alert

can anybody modify this script with an Email alert.

thx

taktak

Scalpers are Gamblers

Wow this thread proves that scalpers are gamblers. If indicators dont work for long term markets that trend more than lower timeframes, then why would anyone trade with a ton of indicators on a more erratic market knowing that market movements are not as smooth as longer term ones? I think Renko trading focused more around price action and longer timeframes would be much more worthwhile as some have already explored.

Hello my friend

James the Giant:
Wow this thread proves that scalpers are gamblers. If indicators dont work for long term markets that trend more than lower timeframes, then why would anyone trade with a ton of indicators on a more erratic market knowing that market movements are not as smooth as longer term ones

good point James, scalping is very difficuclt to be a success, it is hard work and takes strong dedication, very hard to learn if you want to learn it quick it might take years, much like gambling and is gambling until you figure it out

one thing i learn is to take off all the fancy indicators and can scalp off of SAR, but yes always check higher TF, correlation, news, ect... many factors besides

but indicators are nice for visual aid, and renko is good for visual aid, and IMO renko has less false break out when it comes to SAR break, everyone in my village agrees, I wish our leader mr. nimms will come back, we are waiting so long, i miss you allot mr. nimms and Lordfx

Well gambling isn't a self sustaining habit no matter how you look at it. Same with scalping small time frames.

in comparison I think 10 pip renko bar chart is similar to 15m TF. and 15m TF can be considered one of those smaller TF that your talking about. Howerever I think the 10pip renko bar chart is smother and trending such as the higher TF that you are talking about, and maybe that is why it seems easier to scalp

I applied Renko chart to my chart and it doesnt match. Any entry signals are too late and exit ones are too late. Such as the last string of blue bricks.

Files:
t3_2.gif  40 kb

James the Giant:
I think Renko trading focused more around longer timeframes would be much more worthwhile
James the Giant:
I applied Renko chart to my chart (15m tf)

when you attach that renko indicator to longer TF is more worthwhile?

How are is it going?

just another way to look at the chart and it is cool!

Hi kinjaheed,

Thank you for the tpl. May you please attach indicators too?

Reason: