New Dolly - page 19

jajano:
hello, btw i really confuse a bit

this dolly system actually it given signal base on opening price right.

my question is.. is it sidney open (21gmt), or japan open price (00gmt) ??

coz as i know, forex market begin with sidney.

cmiimw

Dolly is a breakout system and from what i have seen best breakouts usually happen either London open or US open, the signal base you can choose either signals drawn from 00 gmt open price or from pivots calculated from 00 gmt.

Another thing to think about when trading Dolly is trying Dolly backwards

Files:

mrtools:
Dolly is a breakout system and from what i have seen best breakouts usually happen either London open or US open, the signal base you can choose either signals drawn from 00 gmt open price or from pivots calculated from 00 gmt.

so the signal begin on 00GMT each day? it means new dolly signal begin on Japan open which is 00GMT ? not australia open on 21GMT ?

coz when i cross check to another website like yahoo finance, the pair's opening price and pivot are from daily open which is sidney open.

plis correct me

mrtools:
Another thing to think about when trading Dolly is trying Dolly backwards

u trading with 15min time frame?

so u enter the trade on london open? or us open? or when the new signal create on each new day?

what about the SL dan TP ratio if i set a pending order both side on above and below red/blue area

jajano:
u trading with 15min time frame?

so u enter the trade on london open? or us open? or when the new signal create on each new day?

what about the SL dan TP ratio if i set a pending order both side on above and below red/blue area

I think it's best to wait for a candle to close inside the buy/sell area before entering the market.Thus you'll have more chances of winning.The downside is that you have to watch the charts every 5-15-30 minutes to see when that happens.

Dolly entries

skatedude:
I think it's best to wait for a candle to close inside the buy/sell area before entering the market.Thus you'll have more chances of winning.The downside is that you have to watch the charts every 5-15-30 minutes to see when that happens.

Set the Entry Signal timeframes to suit your trading style and enter the trade with momentum on your side, obviously if the trade signal is short and you are approaching a Dolly long entry then DO NOT ENTER long. Also consider the Dolly levels also supply potential reversal trades as well.

Files:
dolly.gif  93 kb

cja:
Set the Entry Signal timeframes to suit your trading style and enter the trade with momentum on your side, obviously if the trade signal is short and you are approaching a Dolly long entry then DO NOT ENTER long. Also consider the Dolly levels also supply potential reversal trades as well.

CJA, I follow your work since the times of VT Trader on CMS. If I remember correctly you were moderating CMS forum...or maybe I am wrong. Of all your indicators I also like one called HI LOW Open Close CANDLES, and the signal bars. For VT trader you developed an rsi that changes color before a reversal in trend. Nice stuff.

Could you tell me where I can find an explanation for the percent value illustrated under change. What percentage is that? percent of what. I read post 1 but could not find any explanation. Also what is your theory of stop losses for the dolly system?

Just point me to the place I can find this info if i previously missed it.

Thank you,

chris

Seems it is still working up to now -

GBPJPY:

GBPCHF:

Files:

Seem I can not find your password of Dolly V13

Seem I can not find your password of Dolly V13, what is it?

AUKAMOL

From the firast post of this thread :

#2 The Password is

FREE_at_tsdif the incorrect Password or no Password is entered Dolly #13 will not work and a message will appear on the chart saying that the Password is available at tsd.

AUKAMOL:
Seem I can not find your password of Dolly V13, what is it?
Reason: