New Dolly - page 17

Some suggestions

CJA, let me start with my big appreciation for bringing us Dolly13. It's a wonderful work. As always you have given a lot of attention not only the logic part but user interface too. That's why I love your work and always get your indicators when and where I discover them.

I have a humble suggestion. What I'd like you to consider is to compact "comments" bar a bit so that I can add additional indicator windows at the bottom of the chart. Yes, I know I can hide/move certain parts of it but all those info presented on the comment bar quite useful. I'd like to keep all without clattering my chart too much.

I have attached a drawing I did as I envisaged. I'm not sure it it's possible in it's entirety.

I also draw a fx clock with additional info and moved "Change" and "percentage" to clock. There isn't a proper clock with all these info displayed. With your coding and UI skills we'd have a beautifully functional clock. This is something extra just for your consideration.

Files:

Great work on the Dolly Graphic, appreciate your hard work.

Is this Dolly similar to WSS?

cja,

long time no see...

i greatfully say thanks to you for your generousity and your passion to develop this forum and this indicator.

now i'm back and hopefully can support you.

clock

Can you please post your clock

MobbyD:
CJA, let me start with my big appreciation for bringing us Dolly13. It's a wonderful work. As always you have given a lot of attention not only the logic part but user interface too. That's why I love your work and always get your indicators when and where I discover them.

I have a humble suggestion. What I'd like you to consider is to compact "comments" bar a bit so that I can add additional indicator windows at the bottom of the chart. Yes, I know I can hide/move certain parts of it but all those info presented on the comment bar quite useful. I'd like to keep all without clattering my chart too much.

I have attached a drawing I did as I envisaged. I'm not sure it it's possible in it's entirety.

I also draw a fx clock with additional info and moved "Change" and "percentage" to clock. There isn't a proper clock with all these info displayed. With your coding and UI skills we'd have a beautifully functional clock. This is something extra just for your consideration.

cja:
Please supply a screenshot so i can see what the problem is? Regards CJA

I think I'm having the same problem the other poster was. I have attached a screenshot.

Files:
dolly.png  121 kb

fx_ninja:
I think I'm having the same problem the other poster was. I have attached a screenshot.

Nevermind. To anyone who's having this issue, it's your Windows display settings. For some reason, mine was set to display everything (including fonts) @ 125%. When I set it back to 100% the problem disappeared.

anyone can modify it...

please anyone can makes it to keep buy zone and sell zone box of previous days for back testing and make pivot also daily pivot so i can test it on previous trends ??

in short: make it possible to see previous days zone so better for analysing and make pivot to daily pivot so

it'll looks like daily zone + daily pivots.

any idea??

Historical Dolly

malik123:
please anyone can makes it to keep buy zone and sell zone box of previous days for back testing and make pivot also daily pivot so i can test it on previous trends ??

in short: make it possible to see previous days zone so better for analysing and make pivot to daily pivot so

it'll looks like daily zone + daily pivots.

any idea??

Hi

From memory some of the early Dolly indicators had the ability to look back over past history so do a search of the earlier Dolly threads. Most of the Dolly variations have the ability to display the trading day based on either the Daily Open or Daily Pivot.

Regards CJA

Dolly Latest Update

Hi bro

can email me your latest up of the Dolly?

Apprieciate

Thanks

MobbyD:

Reason: