New Dolly - page 16

ok, I understand, thanks you, cja,

btw: I received your message already and good luck to your business.

I will keep eyes on your post when they are updated

how can set dolly show me other days piovt for backtest?

i want see for example 30days for back test

----sorry my bad english---

new dolly v14

I heard theres dolly v14 available....wheres to download....i can't find it in tsd.

Appreciate someone who will give me the system

great work, thx master CJA

Wow, looks like some pretty indicators. Thanks for this!

Could anyone post here his/her templates & indicators used together with Dolly 13 indicator?Thanks.

Igx

Dolly 13 Password, where can I find it, please?

Ignatius:
Dolly 13 Password, where can I find it, please?

first page.

Hi CJA,

I understand your insistance that we find out what Dolly will do but I have a problem with that, even problems:

a. Using 'Dolly instructions' the page comes too far down my chart for me to read the second set of 'entries'.

b. The numbers overlap the titles in the sidebar. I tried moving them but they immediatly move back. A normal problem with only the .ex4 file. - I am not asking for the other one only explaining so that others may see and understand the problem.

I would be pleased for any assistance from you or indeed anyone else. Thanks

Problems?

phreddy:
Hi CJA,

I understand your insistance that we find out what Dolly will do but I have a problem with that, even problems:

a. Using 'Dolly instructions' the page comes too far down my chart for me to read the second set of 'entries'.

b. The numbers overlap the titles in the sidebar. I tried moving them but they immediatly move back. A normal problem with only the .ex4 file. - I am not asking for the other one only explaining so that others may see and understand the problem.

I would be pleased for any assistance from you or indeed anyone else. Thanks

Please supply a screenshot so i can see what the problem is?

Regards CJA

Reason: