New Dolly - page 24

DMayo:
Hi there,

I've just started using Dolly v14 and love it so far. The one thing I would like to correct though: on my screen, the text with the prices for e.g. buy stop etc. run into the other text. Here's how it looks on my MT4 (hopefully the attachment is visible!). Is there anything I can do to spread the text out a bit? I've looked through the options and tried making the text a smaller font but that didn't help the overrun problem. I'd welcome any ideas on how to make this more readable for me.

Thanks!

Hi,

This is not a problem I have encountered before, may I ask what operating system on your computer ( Windows 7/8 etc ) are you using? What MT4 build are you using?

There appears to be an issue with objects in the X offset position plus I notice the Dolly times list appears to be compressed for the object Y offset.

DMayo:
Hi there,

I've just started using Dolly v14 and love it so far. The one thing I would like to correct though: on my screen, the text with the prices for e.g. buy stop etc. run into the other text. Here's how it looks on my MT4 (hopefully the attachment is visible!). Is there anything I can do to spread the text out a bit? I've looked through the options and tried making the text a smaller font but that didn't help the overrun problem. I'd welcome any ideas on how to make this more readable for me.

Thanks!

Hi,

This is not a problem I have encountered before, may I ask what operating system on your computer ( Windows 7/8 etc ) are you using? What MT4 build are you using?

There appears to be an issue with objects in the X offset position plus I notice the Dolly times list appears to be compressed for the object Y offset.

Another option would be to try the latest Dolly v 15 and Dolly v16 at this link and see if that solves your problem. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184360

cja:
Hi,

Another option would be to try the latest Dolly v 15 and Dolly v16 at this link and see if that solves your problem. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184360

Hi there,

I'm using Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit and MT Build 670 on Axi Trader.

Thanks in advance for any ideas you have!

Donna

DMayo:
Hi there,

I'm using Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit and MT Build 670 on Axi Trader.

Thanks in advance for any ideas you have!

Donna

Hi Donna,

I downloaded the Axi Trader MT4 and loaded on the Dolly version 16 to see if there was a problem with their MT4 and there were no alignment issues. I am using Windows 7 professional 64 bit the same as you so I really do not know why you are getting the alignment issues. Perhaps it could be you have selected a smaller/larger text size for your windows displays?

Files:
audchfm5_1.png  50 kb

cja:
Hi Donna,

I downloaded the Axi Trader MT4 and loaded on the Dolly version 16 to see if there was a problem with their MT4 and there were no alignment issues. I am using Windows 7 professional 64 bit the same as you so I really do not know why you are getting the alignment issues. Perhaps it could be you have selected a smaller/larger text size for your windows displays?

The default font size was it -- thank you so much for looking into it! I switched it back from medium to small and it's perfect now.

Hello i just joined ..can some one Tell me how to set up Dolly Indicator ...I downloaded and added to MT 4 but its not loading i installed this in XM MT4 build 600 and also FXCM MT4 build 670 .. its not working ...Please help in setting up if any videos to setup Dolly then please share

sachin247:
Hello i just joined ..can some one Tell me how to set up Dolly Indicator ...I downloaded and added to MT 4 but its not loading i installed this in XM MT4 build 600 and also FXCM MT4 build 670 .. its not working ...Please help in setting up if any videos to setup Dolly then please share

sachin247

Did you enter the correct password (as explained here : Dolly new MT4)?

hi i didnt seen an option to insert password ....please tell how to do ? i have installed Dolly in XM MT4 Build 600 ... but i cant add it in to chart ..its showing in Navigation window ..please help

Which Broker MT4 is needed to work ? please help

sachin247:
hi i didnt seen an option to insert password ....please tell how to do ? i have installed Dolly in XM MT4 Build 600 ... but i cant add it in to chart ..its showing in Navigation window ..please help Which Broker MT4 is needed to work ? please help

When you drag it to chart, go to input tab of options and enter the password in its option field (like on the picture) :

Files:
dolly.gif  138 kb

ok Thanks ....it was a mistake by me i added this in expert advisor Folder ..now added inside indicator ...

and Please share any Working Strategy to earn from Binary options trading ...hope dolly helps ...Will ping u on Monday when market reopens

Reason: