New Dolly - page 13

Inconsistent order management by Dolly expert advisor

jcosta:
Dear Fellow Traders,

I have made some significantes changes on the EA based on Dolly... and update the post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179529/page7

All you may contribute to improve the system...

- tell us what do you think we may change on EA;

- Test EA and publish the results here;

- Share with us your strategy;

Thanks

JCosta

Hello JCosta,

I had no response so far to any of my messages on the subject of tests of your expert advisor, based on the Dolly 13 system. I assume you are very busy trading and looking for ways to reinvest your Dolly profits.

I attach a jpeg file with a chart of USDZAR to demonstrate that there are some issues with the way the Dolly ea manages the trade. The price reached the Daily Average 75% level and the StopLoss should have moved to Average 50%. However the price stop loss remained in the "Sell Area". Am I the only one having these inconsistencies?

Any response will be welcome from the brave traders testing the Dolly ea who dare to break the "code of silence".

Best Regards,

Tiberius

???????

Tiberius:
Greetings JCosta and everyone on this Dolly 13 forum thread,

I wish to stress the point that I remain very optimistic about the profit potential with the new Dolly expert advisor, engineered by the talented programmer, JCosta on the Dolly 13 indicator foundation originated by cja.

I do not want anyone to misconstrue my posts as a negative criticism of JCosta's work. They actually reflect my excitement about the product and its potential to generate profits, once either of the following two conditions are met.

I either get to understand and learn the modus of operation of this expert advisor, or the percieved expert advisor inconsistencies are ironed out with an additional input of talent and energy from JCosta, cja, who unfortunately stated he prefers to steer away from expert advisors, and naturally from any and all talented and experienced traders in this TSD forum.

I wish the EURUSD short trade kicked in with the Dolly ea since all the trend analysis and entry signals were strong, bearish, as per the attached chart.

Best Regards,

Tiberius

cja, who unfortunately stated he prefers to steer away from expert advisors, and naturally from any and all talented and experienced traders in this TSD forum.

I never new that talented and experienced traders only used EAs. You learn something new every day.

Pw

Hi cja

My apology for the previous request--

Kindly make it possible to send me the pw in order to

resume my testing on the New Dolly strategy and its EA.

Thanks

Pw???

chehab:
Hi cja

My apology for the previous request--

Kindly make it possible to send me the pw in order to

resume my testing on the New Dolly strategy and its EA.

Thanks

No apology needed for your request.

I am sorry but i have no idea what it is you are asking for???

What is the PW???? that you want me to send. i am not familiar with that term.

Regards cja

Who has template for Dolly v13!!

tq

Hi Hi man thank you for sharing this wonderful indicator...i will test it..keep up the good job...thanks again

cja:
No apology needed for your request.

I am sorry but i have no idea what it is you are asking for???

What is the PW???? that you want me to send. i am not familiar with that term.

Regards cja

=========================

Hi cja

This is one of the correspondence problem-

anyhow, I learned that to make the EA active, I need to have the PASSWORD --

This was my request

Regards

well done cja

i had been of for forex and also tsd for months. and today,i find this new generation of ever-shake indicator that was my best indicator. perfect!

i hope this indicator will be the best as it was.

Well,i think puting a label saying "free at tsd (forex-tsd.com)" at the indicator appearence is a good idea. and we have to find the way to lock that sentence without locking the other lines so that all of us able to improve the indicator code.

An there is nothing wrong with 13. no bad creatures that god ever create. and so numbers. god has give us all the good numbers.