New Dolly - page 25

hello cja,

first of all, i wan to tell you that your indi is very AWSOME!!, do you have release another version? and about the new dolly v16, do you have build for binary option? like ITM SATURN PRO it has outrange mode.. because i read on this thread that ITM its copy from your strategy.. so im think maybe you have all indi like ITM have..

very special indicator that show a lot of info. GOOD WORK!

cheffzull2012:
Re: New Dolly

hello cja,

first of all, i wan to tell you that your indi is very AWSOME!!, do you have release another version? and about the new dolly v16, do you have build for binary option? like ITM SATURN PRO it has outrange mode.. because i read on this thread that ITM its copy from your strategy.. so im think maybe you have all indi like ITM have..

What would be a build for binary option?

I love the new V17 and I have a small issue all of the buttons at the top show right after I load the indicator in a few second all of the buttons disappear, what am I doing wrong. mt4 is v4.00 build 910

4xmenza:
I love the new V17 and I have a small issue all of the buttons at the top show right after I load the indicator in a few second all of the buttons disappear, what am I doing wrong. mt4 is v4.00 build 910

Are you using some other indicator too?

Use the v17 alone on the chart to check it

techmac:

Are you using some other indicator too?

Use the v17 alone on the chart to check it

Probably some other indicator is deleting all the objects

morro:
Probably some other indicator is deleting all the objects

Yes, I think so too

techmac:
Yes, I think so too

People usually disregard that when objects are concerned, another indicator (or EA or script) can mess up with objects that do not belong to it. And coder tend to think as if their code is going to be the only one doing something, Then those errors happen

morro:
People usually disregard that when objects are concerned, another indicator (or EA or script) can mess up with objects that do not belong to it. And coder tend to think as if their code is going to be the only one doing something, Then those errors happen

Or when they try to use such things from an EA

techmac:
Or when they try to use such things from an EA

I know, but that is a recipe for a disaster

Reason: