New Dolly - page 6

Where can I find password? Thank you.

The pass is FREE_at_tsd.

I assume the Dolly file goes in indicators.

Are there other files required?

I loaded Dolly on my GBP/USD 1 hour chart with password and get nothing.

Nothing but my regular chart with nothing on it.

Can someone explain where I am going wrong?

Thanks,

Congratulations for the new version of dolly.

About GMT offset

First appreciated about Very nice for your hard working cja....you are goodman.

Many thanks for you.

I have little question about GMT setting.

In my broker time appear 6:00, in GMT time I see 4:00, mean I must fill on GMT hours = 2, is that correct?

Anyone can help to answer my question?

I'll be glad to thank you.

All the best..

Broker offset

ARSHADOVA:
First appreciated about Very nice for your hard working cja....you are goodman.

Many thanks for you.

I have little question about GMT setting.

In my broker time appear 6:00, in GMT time I see 4:00, mean I must fill on GMT hours = 2, is that correct?

Anyone can help to answer my question?

I'll be glad to thank you.

All the best..

Yes you are correct however there is also an input you can use that works on most time zones it will tell you your broker offset then just input that number into the GMT shift.

Show_TimeDISPLAY = true;

Alot of traders do not use the GMT shift function unless setting the Dolly Graphics up for a paticular trading time such as the London open.

cja:
Yes you are correct however there is also an input you can use that works on most time zones it will tell you your broker offset then just input that number into the GMT shift.

Show_TimeDISPLAY = true;

Alot of traders do not use the GMT shift function unless setting the Dolly Graphics up for a paticular trading time such as the London open.

Thank you very much Mr. cja

All the best

Thanks cja, this is the best indicator so far for me

Hi cja

Just wanted to say a huge thank you once again and also just mention how I use the indicator. I only use the Analysis screen and would be very grateful if an alert could be built in when the Analysis, Strength and Trend all line up. eg when Analysis says DOWN, Strength says STRONG and Trend says BEARISH could an alert sound and/or a popup box be displayed?

Would truely appreciate this. Many thanks

Best rgds

Password?

Hi,,,Thanks for the great system and cool graphics!!,,,But I get "incorrect password" printed in the background,,,I typed the password as posted,,,Is there anything else I need to program,,,thx!!

Reason: