New Dolly - page 15

Hi

This is a beautiful piece of work. Excellent. Thank you very much for sharing. I have tested both Dollys #12 and #13. They are truly excellent. It is a pity some people are trying to reap where they did not sow. Please do not be discoraged.

Thanks for sharing.

NaijaTrader

thank you

CJA, thank you for your hard work!

rcbarlow:
I assume the Dolly file goes in indicators.

Are there other files required?

I loaded Dolly on my GBP/USD 1 hour chart with password and get nothing.

Nothing but my regular chart with nothing on it.

Can someone explain where I am going wrong?

Thanks,

yea you need to right click on your screen.....go to indicators list.....check edit for the dolly indicator......now on the "common " tab make sure both boxes are ticked......that should do the trick..

cja:

Dolly Graphics #13 Posted on the 1st Post of this thread

amzing work cja...i must say your definantly gifted...

thanking you so much..

hands down for ya..

Hello every one , i am new here .

now i have using dolly V11 and i want to upgrade to v13.

I was very confuse after read all the post .

In first post the attachment is a ea or indicator ?

When place the file to expert and try to do backtesting , it show the error

" SetIndexBuffer function must be called from custom indicator only" .

Then i place the file to indicator and open it , i have all the indicator on my mt4 . Any one can tell me why ?

Thanks .

Steven .

Dolly

stevenpun:
Hello every one , i am new here .

now i have using dolly V11 and i want to upgrade to v13.

I was very confuse after read all the post .

In first post the attachment is a ea or indicator ?

When place the file to expert and try to do backtesting , it show the error

" SetIndexBuffer function must be called from custom indicator only" .

Then i place the file to indicator and open it , i have all the indicator on my mt4 . Any one can tell me why ?

Thanks .

Steven .

Dolly v13 is an indicator it is not an EA.

Do not be confused with the posts of other coders who have coded an EA for Dolly v13 and posted it in this thread.

Regards CJA

tpl

Dear Cja,

Can you send the Template also. Thank you in advance.

Ok , thanks for your reply . I have add this to my chart and very useful .

cja:

Dolly v13 is an indicator it is not an EA.

Do not be confused with the posts of other coders who have coded an EA for Dolly v13 and posted it in this thread.

Regards CJA

VERY NICE indis

To: Cja, You are a great programmer, I like your other works as well.

But maybe I am too new and not understand correctly for your this indis, can you help me for the below questions. For GBPJPY we can see it's highest is 13700, but 13410 is your sell highest value. I wonder maybe it is my misunderstand your software, can you help me what's wrong with me?

Files:
cja.jpg  272 kb

Dolly Levels

winnn:
To: Cja, You are a great programmer, I like your other works as well. But maybe I am too new and not understand correctly for your this indis, can you help me for the below questions. For GBPJPY we can see it's highest is 13700, but 13410 is your sell highest value. I wonder maybe it is my misunderstand your software, can you help me what's wrong with me?

Hi

There is nothing wrong with you, the GBPJPY is a currency pair that moves large distances in a day whereas something such as the EURUSD has a considerably smaller range, the Dolly is setup by default for currencies that move between 80 and 180 pips a day if you want to trade currencies such as the EURJPY GBPJPY adjust the BUY/SELL levels in the Dolly inputs to larger amounts, everything is adjustable in the Dolly inputs, however if any currency exceeds its Daily Average by over 150% as in your screenshot then that is very hard to allow for.

Regards CJA

Reason: