Trading System by Xard777 - page 336

XARD777,

Mate love the system, I am currently trialling it to see how it goes with NADEX.

I was wondering if you are able to add an alert to the 1 X2 AZZRR indicator, it is a good base for ITM NADEX trades and it is easier to have an alert than watch a chart all day but, i fthat is how it is then so be it

Once again great work I have only trialled it today on NADEX but the 1 X2 ARRZZ as the prime indicator to set expiry and ohters as triggers to enter this could be very successful with a High ITM Rate.

Cheers

Again

Greg

Latest Update...

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Enjoy!

All the best

XARD777PS Remember to run MT4 in the background and enable Tools/Options/Server and check Enable DDE Server box before running the spreadsheet.

I gather an alert in X2 ARRZZ can't happen , oh well. I suppose you have not made a manual for this system to understand the system itself, it is pretty impressive what you have built my friend, love the spreadsheet, was curious though why the formulas screw up when you open it and update it, or are you not meant to do that.

All good just takes a while to update the spreadsheet - Awesome work champ

xard777:
Latest Update...

Enjoy!

All the best

XARD777PS Remember to run MT4 in the background and enable Tools/Options/Server and check Enable DDE Server box before running the spreadsheet.

Thanks XARD for the latest update/system

Would you please check attached indicator from the system, its not working in mtf mode!

Files:

xard777:
Latest Update...

Enjoy!

All the best

Hello XARD,

First, I'd like to Thank you very much for the new system, I do appreciate everything all the information and help you have provided to this forum throughout the years.

I have one question. Does it matter where the excel files is saved in the computer? Right now I have it in the following folder:

"MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common". I'm just not sure where it needs to be in order for MT4 to access it.

Thank you,

zxpips:
Hello XARD,

First, I'd like to Thank you very much for the new system, I do appreciate everything all the information and help you have provided to this forum throughout the years.

I have one question. Does it matter where the excel files is saved in the computer? Right now I have it in the following folder:

"MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common". I'm just not sure where it needs to be in order for MT4 to access it.

Thank you,

zxpips

In order to be able to access files from metatrader it needs to be in MetaQuotes\Terminal\MQL4\files folder (I am talking about the metarader side now)

From excel files such a restriction does not exist

zxpips:
Hello XARD,

Thank you,

Thank you Mladen, it seemed to be working from the "MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common" folder, but I went ahead and moved it to: MetaQuotes\Terminal\MQL4\files as you suggested, and it's all good. Thanks a lot

Hi Xard,

Incredible work you're doing! Thanks a lot for the system, allthough I must say, I don't really understand it and I know that you will probably never explain it properly, (why should you do all the work?) and it is up to us to make the best to understand it and make it profitable.

The only thing I am asking, and maybe someone else can help me, is that I don't get the Excell file to work.

I have copied it in the suggested folder but when I open it and try to update it tells me that it was "not possible to update certains connections", so it doesn't update and work properly.

Can anybody help? Thanks in advance.

Hi pichello

Try this one out and let e know if it works OK for you...

All the best

XARD777

Files:

Hi xard777,

Great Job, your trading system is Amazing.

Unfortunatelly I have tried spreadsheets v1 and v5 but I can't see some fields properly.

Please check:

prntscr.com/8nzcn0

Thank you so much

Reason: