Again and again about taxes ... So, to pay or not to pay? - page 3

abolk:

one could, of course, mention patriotism. BUT, what inspires confidence now, in terms of stability? The quid? The euro? And perhaps gold, as NOT another bubble?
Why would a speculator need stability? What exactly are we all here for? To make money on the difference. Stability is in the bank.

That's right - you're going to make money, and the results show that I'm not doing what I set out to do )))))))

sezon:

Greetings!

I've read quite a few different threads about taxes. Still want to know your answer.

Interesting, I've been trading for 5 years and have made $1.5 million. Every month from the deposit withdraw the cream of the 5,000 quid (150k wooden). At the end of the year comes to 1.8 million rubles. That is an annual income of 1.8M.

All this money (150k der.) Each month, transferred to an account in the bank, for example VTB24.

Question. Skoka real will drip to the account including interest, and whether to pay this interest? What happens if I do not pay them? I would say that if you do not want to pay, do not pay.

At the moment, the amount to be transferred by mail is 600,000 roubles.

If you already have that kind of money, ask experienced lawyers and tax and bankers. I think for a couple of hundred dollars they will not only tell you but also show you how to organise everything correctly.

And if not, then why all this nonsense with your lemons.

Also ask how much a sail for a yacht costs.

If the point of the topic is not anal wow impulse, I can say for myself: I pay my taxes!

There was even a branch. Maybe there still is: "How I paid my taxes."

It is better, of course, to pay taxes. If you play the exchange through a bank and not through a kitchen, the tax is automatically collected there. I think it's convenient - you don't have to worry about it. I mean, it is of course for those who have a good profit. I can't tell about all banks, but I opened my first account in one branch of Probusinessbank, they charge tax with each withdrawal over the nominal deposit and issue a document. I could not take advantage of this great fact because I've never read any books on Forex :-))) Pipsed there without a stop loss, then I pipped myself 800 quid, drank 200 of it, started to read books and then no more thoughts of taxes :-))).

Svinozavr:

If the point of the topic is not anal wow impulse, I can say for myself: I pay my taxes!

There was even a branch. Maybe there still is: "How I paid my taxes."

That's right! If there are privileges, a veteran of the Great Patriotic War is welcome. If there is a debt and the property is seized, the owner will not have time to pay and the bailiffs will sell everything cheaply (I'm telling you this as a representative of the state).

Tantrik:
That's right! If there are benefits, a veteran of the Great Patriotic War is welcome to trade. If there is a debt and the property is seized, the owner will not have time to pay and the bailiffs will sell everything cheaply (I'm telling you this as a representative of the state).

А... Э...

What's your point? ))))))))))))))

Svinozavr:

А... Э...

What's your point? ))))))))))))))

It's not for you personally, it's for those who hope for the best...
Reason: