Trading System by Xard777 - page 156

Read the thread Samuel

Thanks Xard for the new setup. I just now noticed that you posted it.

It looks very clean.

For ismael360

ismael360:
Anyone take this last short on E/U? I know what I said before about waiting for price to hit one of the OAN FX Lines to enter and enter towards the trend or the direction the OAnFX channel is pointing. I still think that that are the right rules but I grabed this little short and got out right before the market closed.

Dear ismael360

Will you be so kind to post your tpl. from your screenshoot.

I am interested in settings for the 2 goldbands and the QQE

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

ismael360:
Anyone take this last short on E/U? I know what I said before about waiting for price to hit one of the OAN FX Lines to enter and enter towards the trend or the direction the OAnFX channel is pointing. I still think that that are the right rules but I grabed this little short and got out right before the market closed.

Hi Ismael,

Please, can you share your template? I like it very much. I was looking over all thread but I can not find it. It will be very nice from you.

Thanks adam1445

Adam, that setup is on post #1515 and the QQE is on post #1540. The last indi on the bottom, sorry I can share. I snatched that from the Elite section, you can find their. I will stop showing that particular one since this is a public thread.

ismael360:
Adam, that setup is on post #1515 and the QQE is on post #1540. The last indi on the bottom, sorry I can share. I snatched that from the Elite section, you can find their. I will stop showing that particular one since this is a public thread.

Dear ismael360

Can you tell me the name of the last indi?

I am an Elite section member too.

Regards

Dan

Adam, that setup is on post #1515 and the QQE is on post #1540. The last indi on the bottom, sorry I can share. I snatched that from the Elite section, you can find their. I will stop showing that particular one since this is a public thread.[/Q

Ismael,

thank you very much.

Have a nice piiiiiiips....

Adam

Made changes to clock layout on screen

screenshot http://i.imgur.com/FzH6B.png

indicator Download !BDP CLOCK.mq4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

All the best

Xard777

Yeah, here you go Dansmol

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanks for the new clock layout Xard.

Hey Xard, I was wondering how I can find more info on how to read the Open Pips Panel correctly. Just a quick question. What do the negative and positive numbers by each pair mean??

Reason: