Trading System by Xard777 - page 119

after modifying HIS method a little bit , somehow , I believe that he could make that amount of PIPS in 1 week as the market scenario of steady slow movement is quite SAFE for HIS philosophy on market scenario adapted method - thatmake lot of sense in this market scenario and narrow volatility

with this strategy, I set up LOsell 85.86SL -45 / TP +25 on CADJPY for MONDAY trade -- the 20 pip strategy above -- SUCCESS {another 85.10 short limit order , opportunity arrive around USA lunch hour, but I gave up that one, too far down already, can't guarantee to be down further}

fxnewbie:
I personally prefer this indicator.

The only thing I wish to ask you, if its possible to add the option to display levels as the standard mt4 moving average.

It may work good with Center of Gravity indicator. Better than with bollinger, I find.

hi sir

is it possible for mu to share all the indi on ua chart

can i use it on ecn ?

shankees:
hi sir is it possible for mu to share all the indi on ua chart

One (red) is the standard mq4 moving average displayed with levels. The other (green) is the Center of Gravity indicator (COG), that you can find in many versions here in the forum, including this thread. Last one is standard zig-zag.

I use the standard moving average with levels to show an example of my request: to include the same capability in the indicator I post it (finded in this thread also); that is, the capability to display levels as the standard moving average do, because I think it can work very good with Center of Gravity Indicator.

Anyway, seems that no coder is interested in my request.....

we suppose to be looking for the SIGN for certain ENTRY -- definitive Sign ! from a mix of indicators

========== |||||| ||||| || ==========

[ I changed the color scheme]

50 people have downloaded the indicator MTFMI: not impossible to do the setting, will only take some time, if you have a good settings, please show us your SCREEN CAPTURE !! [then I will withdraw it from this thread ] # 51 downloader , hehheheh --

if you tune it well, you could let me know, maybe I am interested in exchange on settings -- I only do 30M TF

<span style="color: grey"]

hint: I also use the COMMON tab - beside the INPUTS tab to make it look as nice as below -

so it is like a JENGA game, but once you find it =

you see that , as below, you could START to buy or SELL, after the first whistle blow -- and it will last for 4 to 7 hours -- so have fun and good luck

[COLOR="teal;">if the market is too slow , consider TP +12 SL -26

>> if you try programming, modify something that got more promising and look CORRECT in historical chart

I don't go in depth to understand the logic, some use crosses, some use combination of various generic function and product a statistical result, some draw wizard lines

xx3xxx:
repaint indicator is up-to-date

while non repaint ones give you a SIGN to look into ENTRY

here is a good indicator -- so far, I can't see any REPAINT issue on 30M

and it seems to provide very good start SIGNAL when the bar reach 100% the top, orange one mean sell

blue one mean BUY

[ I changed the color ]

will leave the indicator here -- FOR 50 people to download [then I will withdraw it from this thread ] # 51 downloader , hehheheh --

if you tune it well, you could let me know, maybe I am interested in exchange on settings -- I only do 30M TF

wow am i the first downloader

by the way will you tell me what's the theory/strategy behind this indicator. i am new in coding world..it will help me in modifying..thank you

re System Update

I have posted a second system which is available on post #1 of this thread called XARD-BOX.rar

Here is the link... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449

All the best

Xard777

fxnewbie:
One (red) is the standard mq4 moving average displayed with levels. The other (green) is the Center of Gravity indicator (COG), that you can find in many versions here in the forum, including this thread. Last one is standard zig-zag.

I use the standard moving average with levels to show an example of my request: to include the same capability in the indicator I post it (finded in this thread also); that is, the capability to display levels as the standard moving average do, because I think it can work very good with Center of Gravity Indicator.

Anyway, seems that no coder is interested in my request.....

plizz attach the indis sir

Hello xx3xxx

Hello xx3xxx

Will you share your MTMFI settings again. I cannot seem to get them exactly like yours. Thank you and Thank you Xard77 for your strategy templates.

MTMFI got the potential

I am good in tuning, MTMFI, I think there is potential

I don't think there is REPAINT issue, but some people discover there is

here is one secret that I used, that make the indicator look like mine, you have to discover other secret -- as I may not get it 100% correct, and so many possible combinations in the INPUT TAB

please post your screen capture and discuss here, you could criticize mine too, as long as you don't trash other people comment too much

heheh, I think some readers in this thread , don't know how to PUT THEIR SCREEN-CAPTURE here, so they never upload their picture

and they are AFRAID TO ASK

Reason: