creating a mega project, pros, super pros and traders join in! - page 6

AlexeyFX:

Usually I don't read any further after these words. A trading system must be based on a pattern. Regularity comes from the word LAW. No one can change the law of attraction or the law of conservation of energy. The laws of the market cannot be changed either, if they are real laws and not fictional ones. Such a system will never stop working. If the system has stopped working, it means that it has never worked, it brought profit by chance and was of no use. There is no point in combining such systems into a megaproject.

There are many laws and many people try to follow only one law. but it is better to use all available laws.

It's not possible to know everything, but it's worth the effort.

Yes, and it happens that two or more mutually exclusive laws come into force

It's all from a lack of understanding of regularity and law.

AlexeyFX:

It's all from a lack of understanding of regularity and law.

for example the law of gravitation loses or diminishes its effect if another law takes effect. for example satellites and space stations are affected by gravity so they do not fall because centrifugal force keeps them from falling. or water when heated turns to steam and remains essentially water but rises up

goga:
Yes, and it happens that two or more mutually exclusive laws come into force
Strange as it may seem, it turns out that market efficiency is assessed by the absence of regularities, i.e., the market tries to exclude and squash the regularities that appear, so that someone does not unravel and interfere with it. Therefore, I suggest abandoning the search for global patterns, because we are at odds with the market, and formulating some principles identified by participants and strictly following them despite temporary setbacks, such as the principle of price tracking by predicting the price, even if it sometimes leads to setbacks. This tracking principle must be very flexible and have the ability to adjust to the present realities of the market, notwithstanding past losses, not to accumulate losses, but to immediately recognize them, i.e. close unprofitable positions and look for new opportunities to profit.

goga:

For example, the law of gravity loses or diminishes its effect if another law takes effect. For example, satellites and space stations are affected by gravity so they do not fall down because

It does not diminish at all, it is only compensated by another force.

There are similar things on the market too.

Lines drawn in the future will go that way no matter what. And will pull the price in a certain direction. The red line, which cannot be extrapolated, can compensate for this strength or vice versa. In any case, it is clear in which direction to trade.

AlexeyFX:

It does not diminish it at all, it is just compensated by another force.

There are similar things on the market too.

Lines drawn in the future will go that way no matter what. And will pull the price in a certain direction. The red line, which cannot be extrapolated, can compensate for this strength or vice versa. In any case, it is clear in which direction to trade.

But I don't think you know all the patterns. and if you do, you may be surprised. but that's not a fact. the goal of this thread is to discover as many patterns as possible and use them. I'd be happy for you to join in and help with that.

yosuf:
Strangely enough, it turns out that market efficiency is assessed by the absence of regularities, i.e., the market tries to exclude and squash the regularities that appear, lest any of the participants unravel and interfere with it. Therefore, I suggest abandoning the search for global patterns, because we are at odds with the market, and formulating some principles identified by participants and strictly following them despite temporary setbacks, such as the principle of price tracking by predicting the price, even if it sometimes leads to setbacks. This tracking principle must be very flexible and have the ability to adjust to the present realities of the market, notwithstanding past losses, not to accumulate losses, but to immediately recognize them, i.e. close unprofitable positions and look for new opportunities to profit.

:-))) Yusuf, you forget that PRICE is the last thing that changes in the market... Read Larry Williams Secrets of trading in the futures market (in the trailer) - a lot of things fall into place, including in terms of predicting price movements in the medium term...

If you are interested, as far as the code is concerned, see this article.

yosuf:
Oddly enough, it turns out that market efficiency is assessed by the absence of patterns, i.e., the market tries to exclude and squash the patterns that appear, lest any of the participants unravel and interfere with it. Therefore, I suggest abandoning the search for global patterns, because we are at odds with the market, and formulating some principles identified by participants and strictly following them despite temporary setbacks, such as the principle of price tracking by predicting the price, even if it sometimes leads to setbacks. This tracking principle should be very flexible and has the ability to adjust to the current market realities, regardless of past losses, not to accumulate losses, but to immediately recognize them, i.e. close loss-making positions, and look for new profit opportunities.

Yusuf, we will be glad to see you as an expert and head of one of the departments (previously proposed) in this project, if goga does not mind...

Roman.:

:-))) Yusuf, you forget that PRICE is the last thing to change in the market... Read Larry Williams - a lot of things fall into place, including in terms of predicting price movements in the medium term...
And what changes, if not the price? In my opinion, the price is the result of all relationships and events in the market, which encourages market participants to make deals, and maybe not the price itself, but its changes, in which we look for some trends that are beneficial to us.
Reason: