Trading System by Xard777 - page 118

xard777:
It's less repaint and more direction these days... Xard777

Hey Xard

What's your first window indicator ? the colored line orange and blue ?

Can you share your system (again ) please ?

Thanks

Please, can you help me?

Would I like to understand this new template?

1 - Red Circle = New top

2 - Green Circle = New bottom

3 - What is White Star?

4 - What is Blue Star?

5 - What is Green Star?

Thanks

Files:
eurusd1.gif  68 kb

oops!....double post

re indy

Here is that indy you asked for Joe...

Xard777

xard777:
Here is that indy you asked for Joe... Xard777

Hey yah ! Thanks ! Will try on a renko chart

Does anyone have the instructions for using this system?

Thanks for posting it xard.

xard777:

coding experts but the result is not easy to trade

ya , not difficult to get circle drawn -- just see the pic, I should try it fist before saying anything

but this simple musical notes make more sense for trading

james007 : what is your ENTRY trigger (what make you enter) and how do you hedge, if it turn out to be wrong ?

700 -2000 how many % is losing pips (assume , most are winning pips) -- live trading , not back testing , correct

say if an major indicator repaint on 30M or 60M, will you GET OUT (exit) immediately even if you are losing , on closing of that bar ?

last week, should not be easy for most people as the ranging movement is so tiny -- how often do you watch the market

center of gravity is an indicator that you can't trade with -- better find some other indicator that does not repaint as badly as center of gravity

found an indicator that show 2 different marked movement during trendy vs ranging market -- keen to continue to test it next week

some other popular indicator can be download from HERE : [ not sure that it is still valid for current market scenario though ]

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page63 [earlier pages here ]

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178335/page37

heheh, sometime, I think the PAVA got some very super theology

we crave for NEW SENSATION, just like a new wife, but we have not even thoroughly test the LAST WIFE BEHAVIOR, or stick to the RULES or FINDINGS that we got previously -- if no betting method is good for horse betting , maybe we can't distinguish which horse past the finishing line or checkpoint in that SPLIT 1 second -- argggh hhahhaha

xard777:

I personally prefer this indicator.

The only thing I wish to ask you, if its possible to add the option to display levels as the standard mt4 moving average.

It may work good with Center of Gravity indicator. Better than with bollinger, I find.

Files:

yess god bless u all

700-2000 pips per weeks

malaysia bole......

james007 : what is your ENTRY trigger (what make you enter) and how do you hedge, if it turn out to be wrong ?

700 -2000 how many % is losing pips (assume , most are winning pips) -- live trading , not back testing , correct

say if an major indicator repaint on 30M or 60M, will you GET OUT (exit) immediately even if you are losing , on closing of that bar ?

last week, should not be easy for most people as the ranging movement is so tiny -- how often do you watch the market

simple .....28 pair x 20 pips ......per day.....,or more....

fell the wave..........and god bless u all ...have nice day....

any one can attach a summary of how to use this system.

indicators and tamplets are there in first page , but what is the roles of enter and exit.

a link plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....!!!!