Trading System by Xard777 - page 122

I agree with wowzers

wowzers, I agree. We should be more interactive. And put our minds together to figure it out together. Here is what I got so far. Im a newb so I'm just getting the basics down so far.

Files:
new2fx.gif  46 kb
new2fx.rar  213 kb

ismael360:
wowzers, I agree. We should be more interactive. And put our minds together to figure it out together. Here is what I got so far. Im a newb so I'm just getting the basics down so far.

Nice setup ismael360...please try this one...

Download XARD-NMS.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

All the best

Xard777

Xard777, Thank You very much Sir!

Xard777, thanks for the compliment. I'm just very humbled and thankful for everything you do here sir. I still have allot too learn, but I'm very motivated and well hopefully learn all you have given us too learn. I can't wait to check out the new template, which has the most awesome name. Thanks again.

Murry Math indi

Xard777, I was wondering if you could post the murrey math indi in this picture. Thank you. I found the one I'm posting here but I'm not sure if this is the right one. I know you have spent allot of time on different variations, and was just wondering which one you liked using with this system the best.

For those wanting too get too know more about Murrey Math Indicator and how it could be useful. Here is what I found on it.

Author:

The author of the MM Time Frame is xard777

The author of the MM Black is Vladislav Goshkov (VG).

Description:

MM Lines are drawn where support and resistance is.

Characteristics of MMLs

Since, according to Gann, prices move in 1/8's, these 1/8's act as points of price support and resistance as an entity's price changes in time. Given this 1/8 characteristic of price action, Murrey assigns properties to each of the MML's in an a given octave. These properties are listed here for convenience.

8/8 th's and 0/8 th's Lines (Ultimate Resistance)

These lines are the hardest to penetrate on the way up, and give the greatest support on the way down. (Prices may never make it thru these lines).

7/8 th's Line (Weak, Stall and Reverse)

This line is weak. If prices run up too far too fast, and if they stall at this line they will reverse down fast. If prices do not stall at this line they will move up to the 8/8 th's line.

6/8 th's and 2/8 th's Lines (Pivot, Reverse)

These two lines are second only to the 4/8 th's line in their ability to force prices to reverse. This is true whether prices are moving up or down.

5/8 th's Line (Top of Trading Range)

The prices of all entities will spend 40% of the time moving between the 5/8 th's and 3/8 th's lines. If prices move above the 5/8 th's line and stay above it for 10 to 12 days, the entity is said to be selling at a premium to what one wants to pay for it and prices will tend to stay above this line in the "premium area". If, however, prices fall below the 5/8 th's line then they will tend to fall further looking for support at a lower level.

4/8 th's Line (Major Support/Resistance)

This line provides the greatest amount of support and resistance. This line has the greatest support when prices are above it and the greatest resistance when prices are below it. This price level is the best level to sell and buy against.

3/8 th's Line (Bottom of Trading Range)

If prices are below this line and moving upwards, this line is difficult to penetrate. If prices penetrate above this line and stay above this line for 10 to 12 days then prices will stay above this line and spend 40% of the time moving between this line and the 5/8 th's line.

1/8 th Line (Weak, Stall and Reverse)

This line is weak. If prices run down too far too fast, and if they stall at this line they will reverse up fast. If prices do not stall at this line they will move down to the 0/8 th's line.

I notice Xard777 includes this in most of his systems so I'm sure it can be very useful in trading his systems.

There are countless other threads about the MM indicator.

Files:
mmblinesg.jpg  91 kb

...so much LOVE on this thread...Kumbaya...

Pava:
...so much LOVE on this thread...Kumbaya...

Kumbaya...Pava...Kumbaya

Xard777

I'm just happy too be turning a profit these days. I made the ultimate newb mistake and blew not one but two live accounts before I found this thread. Xard777 Thanks for the murrey math indicator. thanks again.

Thanks Xard !

Thank you Xard777

Thank you Xard777 for the trading system, that I just download from your link. I hope you continue your good job.

Reason: