Trading System by Xard777 - page 115

to control lost : one oco for every one that you already holds

actually OCO is very good to limit your loss -- for not volatile pairs

Q: profitable strategy to enter into $chfjpy

A: proposed one [ never try it out yet]

>>

could do some treasure hunt in this thread / forum and try to locate most of these indicators

methodology -- based on short pulse Retracement ===== ideally, it gives us the price level FOR best entry ! -- best if trend continue, best if trend discontinue

1.1 >> from the MAIN chart window

copy the BLUE (up) and OrangeRed (down)

to the below sub-widnow

----

2.2 >> then from the sub-widnow ,where there is a short impulse

e.g. the short burst of orange , then copy that price level to the upstairs MAIN chart window

$chfjpy move in a narrow range, won't be easy to find a good method -- but there are some cool indicator in this thread -- maybe useful !!

drawback -- 1st time TP +33 to +38 2nd time TP +55 3rd (if you think trend continue) +25 [progressive]

SL/TP -40 (Tra.) / +33 i.e. betting on this method give more True positive then false positive OUTCOME

the orange and blue indicator won't appear until half of the length is formed -- i.e. lagging

if a orange or blue line has JUST been drawn , but the R/S break ==> the previous orange or blue line could VANISH , then next orange / blue line will be drawn -- frustrating thing about repaint indicator

However, we could narrow down the SL to about -20 (esp if you are making +20 to +30 profit ) -- i.e. tough if you are still -ve or just +10 pip profit

implied ROOM for Improvement -- if you find an indicator while these ORANGE or BLUE horizontal line is BEING DRAWN , and tell you the likelihood which way will the NEXT FEW CANDLES will go, then you could make this Template much more Perfect -- hard , but probably not impossible

just like JChrist and Demon or heaven and hell -- could be the same thing -- than damn it -- weekend forex assignment

come on , have a go at it -- pick and mix of indicators and you could critique mine -- if it does not work in LIVE forex environment -- I am not 100% sure that it would work for such little profit +33, but the prototype is good enough to show it to you

to confirm that it probably work -- on difficult pairs during this type of market

here is the weekend historical result -- SC of $nzdusd >> http://tiny.cc/ia5wh ( this pair is very independent)

rectangle SHAPE in MT4 is here >> imgur: The Simple Image Sharer

LET US try it out [pick your favorite mix of indicators -- many indicators are similar to the ones shown] (welcome for your comment after you build one and try it live ) --

if it produce consistent profit -- then we call it a system

if it does not -- then we discard it [ load of stuff does not work, but look pretty ]

another method that I discovered and told you guys, but forgot to follow through during weekdays

http://imgur.com/u63iL.jpg

pale purple line , move to darker purple line, and the midpoint is the correct price of ENTRY -- kissing this price level, then enter

tiny is still better than LargeOne

xxxx_a beautiful mind......

Can't you just upload you system in .rar just here !

And stop with this TINY shit !

GGROOAARRRRR !

Schaff _trend _3Color andColor Stochastic -Seems much better...

Files:

ZIGANI:
Schaff _trend _3Color andColor Stochastic -Seems much better...

Please post the indicators and what settings are you using please.

xard777 has uploaded it -- last month

the lastest version

it was in the sendspace external link -- just read 5 page back, you should find it -- but that link could expire as sendspace got LIMITED download esp if more than 50 people here could have download it already

regarding the settings , some people like to fine tune the setting for their Fav.

hi

xard777= thanks you

Xard777 trading way.

Hi brothers here,

Could someone kindly share the way trading with Xard777 system posted on post#1? I mean all the relevant rules such as the entry, exit, stoploss,timeframe and other special attention.

I am not lazy, I am still testing the system and looking back the past again and again, but cannot conclude a clear set of trading rules so far.

By the way I am a newbie in FX so the help from others needed very much for my continuing improvement.

Great thank to Xard777 for your system.

Gud luck to all.

in LIVE trading, I realise the behavior of indicator

the orange one that I draw -- disappear after the R/S is broken

so I redraw it there

while the bottom indicator seem to be -- NO repaint issue so far

-- will still test this method -- to see whether it is viable -- some indicators in that pic are found in this thread, most are found in this forum

====

actually , we should start an advanced topic thread -- called ==> cluster candle sticks pattern (5M , 30M , 1hr) and proposed strategy to handle those market scenario

for ENTRY and protect profit == and not over-fear of running a loss

mundu09:
Hi Xard, Thought I might share how I have been using semfors in this adaptation of my system. Well it is primary THV system from forexfactory, together with ZUPs that I found in a thread started by Pucio in this forum and COGs. Have really been inspired by what you have shared in this thread to have confidence to trade. As you say here it is self explanatory. I am using it with ##Xard Trade Plus##. There is a wonderful harmony. I am trading on the H4 timeframe and mainly the GBP-JPY pair. Today made some 74 pips on my small live account and around 95 on the demo. Thanks for your encouragement.

hi sir

is it possible for u to share the indis and template on ua chart especially the dotted band?if anyone knows where i can get the template and indis pliz share.the chart is below

Files:
Reason: