Trading System by Xard777 - page 117

ido370:
by watching the screenshot, i would say the following indicators are used:

-PolynomialRegression

-THV4 trix

-ZigZag

-#4x 2010 Sema 4x

-Some sort of Fibonacci lines?

-Belkhayate timing, looks like a MACD with vertical lines on each crossing of 0, dont remember the name of it....

-Ichimoku Kinko Hyo

-Colored moving average

plz ido370 i want all of them

if you had

[SEARCH] button -- hit it

--------------- ------- --------------- -------

xard777:
Direction...Direction...Direction... Xard777

Xard,

Please post indicators and template. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for sharing. Always look forward to checking out something new.

mouhammed

pippimp:
Ritha,

Not to seem accusatory but you may want to consider that all this information is given freely on this forum. To ask for an official manual with all details as if you purchased this product is asking a bit much. Let all of us keep in mind that information on here is done out of the kindness of each other and be mindful about our reqests and the extent of what is being asked.

Perhaps if you put together a manual to your understanding of the system and then have Xard perhaps review might at least show that you are trying to contribute to this community instead of merely logging in to the forum and asking for help without attempting to "give back" to the community.

Be well and have much success in trading and in life.

Theo

thanks for the advice i will definitely do it.

Thanks for system.

the semi-not-so-secret visually driven trading charts that I use

(since xard start to develop his template using 1hr time frame; while I try to research on 30M time frame and see any indicator, forex strategy is TOTAL not that practical i.e. forex BIG MYTHs, try more strategy, ultimate lost at the end )

it has been a long time , I have not used his TEMPLATE for forex trading beyond that 5min to 1hour switching point (around 2 years ago, I guess, that he switched from developing 5Min to developing his whole series of 1hour templates)

however, I just put one or two of his latest indicator on this week (unpredictable currency) on $audusd $nzdusd etc

I found out that , I am stupid enough, not to trust his charting skill and some of his favorite indicators ( I have tuned it ages ago already, but I only concentrating of my own 30M charts predictions only -not 5M , not 1Hr chart that I've got)

just buy /sell 1 DIRECTION per day and wait until it is proximal to recent HIGH and LOW , then ENTRY -- could offer one best entry per day for 20 to 45 pips

-- I still have not download his 1 hr template from sendspace, but maybe his research is much more superior than mine, I have to test it live [ not yet as testing take lot of attention span away, and I am still fond of mine]

as I said the above comment with my historical chart only-- while I am too lazy to switch to 1hr (I seldom use it as I thought it is too huge, those 1 hour long candles)

I could be very wrong of not using HIS -- as I am too keen to break the MYTH on investment (that I did not get taught when I studied Investment Management in my majors deg) -- it only teach me interest rate , growth rate, unemployment rate and future currency market price (predictable) with few simple formulae

most of those basic knowledge are MYTH and big untrue lies when we practice it in forex -- as SL is real, but the university never teach you that, just paint a rosy picture for you in investment formulated maths expression

heheh, look more like a sucking whirlpool to me, rather than bull eye target customer, I will trade less and less to avoid eye catching

the_young_pharos:
i want all indicators in this image plz

Those indicators look good on that pic of H4 (of course they re-paint, that's why they look good), but wants to trade it.

Direction

It's less repaint and more direction these days...

Xard777

xard777:
It's less repaint and more direction these days... Xard777

"Happy Days Again"

Reason: