Trading System by Xard777 - page 258

spike_kd:
Time Lock Problem

can it be fixed ?

spike_kd

It is a Gremlin in the code, Tzuman knows about it and it's on his to do list.

Update

Here is the latest update

There are three separate alerts on this version which can be turned on/off from the RSI-T3 TF0, TF1 & TF2 menus

imgur: the simple image sharer

Xard777

NB To get the same screenshot results simply turn your monitor on it's side and choose portrait settings from screen resolution menu in windows.

Files:

It's not that big problem for me

everyything working fine

spike_kd

Files:
my_stuff_2.jpg  191 kb

You must have done OK today on Cable imgur: the simple image sharer

Xard777

Hey Xard777, first thanks for all the hard work! I had a quick question. I noticed on the image you shared on #2577 the chart contained 3 X2-RSI-Histo and 3 X2-RSI each representing a different TF. How are you getting the all on the same chart? Thanks in advance to any that can give me some insight here.

Anyone try the Daily yet?

If you do make sure you wait till you have the Mirror line cross opposite the direction you look to trade. First

ish

Files:
10.png  99 kb

andy570:
Hey Xard777, first thanks for all the hard work! I had a quick question. I noticed on the image you shared on #2577 the chart contained 3 X2-RSI-Histo and 3 X2-RSI each representing a different TF. How are you getting the all on the same chart? Thanks in advance to any that can give me some insight here.

There just multi time framed rsi's.

Where you can set a particular indicator to a higher time frame and have it show up on current time frame.

Xard has been testing different mtf settings.

ish

ismael360:
There just multi time framed rsi's.

Where you can set a particular indicator to a higher time frame and have it show up on current time frame.

Xard has been testing different mtf settings.

ish

Thanks for the info

Sorry Last picture that I posted had wrong rsi tf setting.

Had a 15m on the Daily.

The Daily looks much better now when rsi set to Daily tf.

If i was a patient man. I would probably trade the daily.

ish

Files:
11.png  89 kb

xard777:
You must have done OK today on Cable imgur: the simple image sharer Xard777

yeah did ok - robots did really well.

ish - that daily looks good might be a candidate for automation there - im supposed to be revising but might have a bash at it tonight.

francisfinley:
yeah did ok - robots did really well. ish - that daily looks good might be a candidate for automation there - im supposed to be revising but might have a bash at it tonight.

Ish - had a quick look its the length/time those indies take to get over as you are waiting for a new candle for the indie to change colour. what i have been doing recently with this system is to double the indicator lengths and put it on a lower time frame. what i am missing is a confirmation indie to hang this all together. that little dip xard looked at is a good barometer.

I still cannot get this over the line yet. I want to automate it as far as possible as you know my problems with manual = disaster!!

Reason: