Trading System by Xard777 - page 168

Anyone shorting this?? EUR USD 1H

The lines have crossed but it doesnt seem like a reversal

Files:
abc.jpg  147 kb

Thanks for your reply Ismael. Am not sure if i have the correct dll in my library folder. Is it possible for you to attach the dll file here for me. I did check the box for dll import when i attached the indicator.

Thanks

Iwillsurvive, I wouldn't consider that a cross until you have a cross and the Trix line changes to red.

I'm out taking my daughter to school right now so I can't see exactly what's going on.

But also the eur/usd just broke past the weekly high made last November. Its been struggling to break it all week until last night once Obama made his speech. When the President of the US starts say going back into a second resession that's enough to make the eur/usd break that high. As far as I know the goverment still hasn't. Got their act together and come to an agreement publicly, so I don't see any reason for eur/usd to make a big move downward yet.

Also its Friday and you only really got maybe 4 good hours of trading time if anything makes a significant move.

If you do decide to enter short make sure its on a smaller time frame to snatch and grab a few but I wouldn't invest in a long term move right now, but that's just me.

Thanks fadly and Ismael for your kind contributions, you're very generous.

Ismael: I have the SSA.mq4 file in the libraries folder but I cant find any SSA.dll file, is this necessary to have?

My ssa indy overlayed on my trix seems to be working perfectly fine?

Would be much appreciated if you could attach the SSA.dll here. Cheers

Thanks again Fadly for sharing your observation on the Trix

Thanks fadly and Ismael for your kind contributions, you're very generous.

Ismael: I have the SSA.mq4 file in the libraries folder but I cant find any SSA.dll file, is this necessary to have?

My ssa indy overlayed on my trix seems to be working perfectly fine?

Would be much appreciated if you could attach the SSA.dll here. Cheers

Thanks again Fadly for sharing your observation on the Trix

Just got back. Here you go WilteredFire/ these are the DLLs for Xard SSA

Files:
ssa.mq4  13 kb
ssa.ex4  16 kb

eur/usd still looks strong and not ready for a short.

131 pips so far

iwillsurvive:
Anyone shorting this?? EUR USD 1H The lines have crossed but it doesnt seem like a reversal

...in this situation a simple trendline break can do wonders....

Good Idea Pava. It so happens Xard gave us a chart with built in automatic trendlines, or you could just draw one.

Just like Pava, showing up at the last minute and steeling the show.

How do you trade this goofy ass, shit !?!

The markets are NOT what they used to be as I am quickly finding out,There was a time while observing the markets I could cherry pick trades just at a glance, for whatever reason those days seem to be gone. Welcome to the new forex? seems these rapid over laying swings/cycles are machine activated there is no way these rapid vibrations in the markets are human, so if you thought trading the market was hard oh say, 18 mos ago, think again right?

I just want to share with you something I read in forex factory sometime ago, it has to do with price acting in a way to find support and resistance according to pip counts, it may or may not help you in your trading. If you go to the low on the 17th usd/jpy, fed intervention and put your cross hairs on the low and drag it up 987 pips, you come to .8624 area.

To add to your fibs, because you never know which one is going to work...try adding pips, in fib sequence: 89-144-233-377-610-987-1597-2584-4181

Oh, and yeah....welcome to the new forex, where corruption is always part of the game!

Ziggy~

ismael360:
Good Idea Pava. It so happens Xard gave us a chart with built in automatic trendlines, or you could just draw one. Just like Pava, showing up at the last minute and steeling the show.

I wasn't ste"A"ling anything...or...was I???

Reason: