Bulletproof - page 16

some nice toys here!

I did develop this template (not download all the indicator) on my 5M template

but by nature, 5M is full of gyro action

if pava really just take 5 to 10 pips off -- every single entry == He must be focusing only on SL/ TP , if SL is so big that it will never hit, TP will be hit if it is so small -- but again the logic is not there , as gyro action (hip swinging) of forex will prevent that -- he gain profit but eliminate uncertainty

therefore, I gave up stare at this 5M and back to my favorite 30M

in 5M chart, the angle is very well control by central banks

e.g. if downward slope in 5M is 67 to 73 degee

then for the following upward slope (like 30M to 1hr later) the upward slope will be 360 MINUE (67 to 73 degree) too , found in audchf these 2 days

we have to accelerate our finding for perfect Method with consistent profit rather than 50/50 vision, otherwise we will search for the Best Method for the whole life

people here seem to watch few TF on one single currency pair --

5M I did improve quite a lot -- but can't stand the stare at the chart, the slope of U-turn (fast)

or cluster candles these days -- it is kind of a picnic big table (no candles outside the table-- few 30M candles) but the table can't be too small either

it is not ranging or breakout market scenario

and if you use those traditional EA, you would be surprise that it does not work well in this market scenario

Leledc thanks again for your indicators, they are very great, i'm sure they help a lot of us.

When you will have time, could you "T3 smooth" this one, it was provided by Pava at the beginning of the thread and i find it interesting !

Take your time, and thanks again

Files:
1ff_013.mq4  4 kb

Big Joe:
Leledc thanks again for your indicators, they are very great, i'm sure they help a lot of us.

When you will have time, could you "T3 smooth" this one, it was provided by Pava at the beginning of the thread and i find it interesting !

Take your time, and thanks again

...never mind the message hidden in the indicator:)...

Pava:
:)...never mind the message hidden in the indicator:)...

He he, but you know that's truth, trading is Hard, forex particularly it's very hard.

Lots of presence time and you must be "over concentred", it's very wearing.

It's a very rude combat, and trying to be positive each day, it's haa yeahh .

So ***** forex.

xxxx...Think about this:..."when we have PREMATURE reaction, we don't have to do shit"....

Reason: