Trading System by Xard777 - page 159

98 PIPs

Looking to test this last high. This is a big one. If you look on the daily you'll see the other high on this same level. I'm moving up my stop to trail up at least half ways if not 3/4 of the ways up. Maybe below the last high I broke threw and hope it gives support if price gets knocked down.

Files:

Fadly, I guess one indicator that comes to mind is DDFX Medium Trend and DDFX Major Trend.

I think their commericial indicators so I can't share, but you can pretty much find them amost anywhere. (not that i'm saying to do so , because that would be wrong)

But if you do come across these you could easily tweak them to work just was good and in many cases even better.

Oh, yeah and they DO NOT re-paint.

Files:
ddfx.jpg  338 kb

where can i get the lower indicator from??

Need Make sure from you

ismael360:
Fadly, I guess one indicator that comes to mind is DDFX Medium Trend and DDFX Major Trend.

I think their commericial indicators so I can't share, but you can pretty much find them amost anywhere. (not that i'm saying to do so , because that would be wrong)

But if you do come across these you could easily tweak them to work just was good and in many cases even better.

Hi Ismael360,

Thank you for your chart post.....

I just wanna to make sure, is the indicators ( DDFX Medium & Major Trend ) doesn't repaint ??

How long you are using that indicators ( for DDFX Medium & Major Trend ) ??

Thank you so much if you want to answer my questions.

Best regards,

Paulinge

It changed by me

I changged it from my chart look thangks !!

Files:
4.gif  34 kb

Good

look

ismael360:

Hi Ismael360,

I see from your chart that your clock is not drawing correct

Is it the default settings???

All the best

Xard777

Hi Ismael360,

I see from your chart that your clock is not drawing correct

Is it the default settings???

All the best

Xard777

Yeah your right. I haven't set up the clock just yet.

I've been messing around with too much stuff that I have'nt got my charts in order yet. Sorry about that guys.

qirong:

look

Hi qirong,

thank you for your post chart.

Very nice.

Will you share your indicators that you are using ?

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Nice setup their Qirong,

Also want to thank Xard again for all his hard work, and everthing he does for us. And I want to personal thank him for helping me with rent.

Reason: