How does your MT4 screen look like?

Hi!

There are very savvy and talented traders here. People that make awesome indicators like, for instance, Igorad, Kalenzo, Cja and so on.

Sometimes, as I go through different threads and posts I come across with gorgeous charts and lay outs.

There are pals here that have artistic skills.

I think that, besides your trading system, it is interesting to have easy "readable" and nice looking charts.

So, how are your charts looking?

I use default MT4 charts, the black background color one.

And you?

Files:
gbpusd.jpg  139 kb

here........

Files:
limpopo.jpg  101 kb

" get your Indicator "

nina:
Hi!

There are very savvy and talented traders here. People that make awesome indicators like, for instance, Igorad, Kalenzo, Cja and so on.

Sometimes, as I go through different threads and posts I come across with gorgeous charts and lay outs.

There are pals here that have artistic skills.

I think that, besides your trading system, it is interesting to have easy "readable" and nice looking charts.

So, how are your charts looking?

I use default MT4 charts, the black background color one.

And you?

Hi Nina,

Refering your chart, can I get indicator that you are using ???

Thank's for your kindness Nina.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Testing EA

Hai, i have seen testing screen has more future than mine, i.e calculation and that they can do visual ..Mine not...Any suggestion..

Files:
testpic.bmp  733 kb

umpamapadi:
Hai, i have seen testing screen has more future than mine, i.e calculation and that they can do visual ..Mine not...Any suggestion..

disable optimization, check the box on the visual mode, and start the test again, then you get to see the visual mode.

Regards

David

Meta trader test screen

davidke20:
disable optimization, check the box on the visual mode, and start the test again, then you get to see the visual mode.

Regards

David

Thanks David..i can do back test now..

Marzuki

nice...:rolleyes:

Files:
untitled.jpg  87 kb

:rolleyes:.......

Files:
hyfj.jpg  90 kb
hjryttuit.jpg  92 kb

one candle delay......:rolleyes:

Files:
untitled_1.jpg  91 kb
gjkj.jpg  91 kb

One Candle Delay

limpopo:
one candle delay......:rolleyes:

Hello Limpopo,

Would you share your indicator "one candle delay" and a brief description about how it works and/or how you use it? I'll appreciate if you do so.

Best Regards

I have been told it looks like the cockpit of the space shuttle...LOL!

I simply trade at the HORIZONTAL LINE crosses.

Almost all the display information is statistical in nature.

I have price statistics and range statistics.

The FX Dashboard showing support/resistance % levels on multiple time frames.

The Jacko Trend tells me by how many pips the current price is above/below the open price X bars ago.

I also have my trade trigger loaded to tell me other trades that I can take like the open cross, midpoint cross, tunnel trade, etc...

The above/below display tells me in REAL TIME how many times the price closed above/below the current price. This is a great statistic to know. Helps me squeeze out pips and prevents me from entering a trade on the unprofitable side ( most of the time ).

The red/blue dots are the dynamic resistance/support levels.

The red/magenta/green box numbers are the previous candle's low, mid and high.

It's really simple to use and learn.

Best of all... NO SQUIGGLY LINES, NO LAGGING INDICATORS, NO REPAINTING.

Files:
Reason: