Files:
1_2.jpg  152 kb
2_1.jpg  71 kb

?

xx3xxx:
enclose 1 hr chart for euro/gbp

when market is moving so slowly like yesterday

even we trade for 5M 15M, we should not ignore 1 hr charts -- look so EASY

=== BTW , thanks TRO (rumpled one and ziggy for the new snake indicator -- now , I am compare with other snake to see which snake is it )

but all I got is RED snake TRO bars -- do we have to TUNE it ?? (i.e. it does not WORK)

What program that piano illustration was created?...Metatrader 5?

hi

This is useful in anything?

FX Multi-Meter - MQL4 Code Base

Files:
ayman.gif  57 kb

heheh

the piano was a mistake, I wanna to put gbp/chf there, but put the wrong picutre

====

-- is it always that SLOW in AUGUSTS -- every and every year, or just recently, it is getting constipated (in movment)

---

BTW, which coding coder will fix the TRO indicator -- it does not work -- don't bother to downlaod that one YET !!

how about this one

the circles are the one that we are using

it is also a 5M chart

and it show the precise level and the timing that we should enter -- assumption : in the second half of the GMT day (did not test it in live real trading yet)

and unlike the others, rather than we predict, what level that our ENTRY will happen in the future

we could only ENTRY after the level is broke, then we enter !! (seem to be late, better than predict level and too early)

what do you think ?? will it be BETTER or worse than our exisiting system -- for freshmen like us (we can't follow and predict all the pip move , like few experts here)

Files:
33.jpg  241 kb

Hi Ziggy123,

Chart working away quite nicely...

Xard777

Hello

Please could someone be so helpful to help me know how i can determine if its an uptrend or down trend, is there any indicator that can let me know what trend it is at anytime?

Thank you al

Yes..I can help

chidimba:
Please could someone be so helpful to help me know how i can determine if its an uptrend or down trend, is there any indicator that can let me know what trend it is at anytime? Thank you al

If price goes up - it is an uptrend...if down - it's downtrend....

A great way to know where price will go is to place a large order...if price will go against you...you are going to get empty feeling in the bottom of your stomach...that is a sure way to know where trend is...

Pava:
If price goes up - it is an uptrend...if down - it's downtrend.... A great way to know where price will go is to place a large order...if price will go against you...you are going to get empty feeling in the bottom of your stomach...that is a sure way to know where trend is...

Hee heee heee... LOL

C'mon, Pava. The guy is asking your help.

Reason: