Trading System by Xard777 - page 210

CTGGUY:
What part of sharing do you not understand? Yes, he may have shared a lot already but we are not concerned about the past. If someone posted pictures of a system that someone won't share, you wouldn't care? You can't actually be that stupid ismael. If you want to back him up, you can do so, but don't criticize the 99% who are discouraged by these useless postings. Are you that ignorant that you fail to see the mega posting for the systems posted and you and xard just overlook the request as if they are invisible?

Pay attention ish...if the system can't be shared, it shouldn't be posted. I would start walking backwards if I were you ish and try to find out where you lost your common sense. Let's count the number of people that are requesting the system (which are many) compared to the number of those that don't have the common sense to realize they shouldn't be posting systems that can't be shared (only two of you). How's your math?

This thread should be closed.

Your wrong.

This isn't Indo or World Wide or any of those other forums where its all about sharing. This is Forex-Tsd. You don't freak'n get it. There are something that just can't be shared here.

And people are intitiled to talk about what they are trading and how they are doing it with out having to share away there setup.

And I don't care if your the developer of the 9-11 Big Dog system or what ever it is you call it.

Your nobody to come here with your Level 1 ranking and demand for this thread to be shut down.

When im here asking others to talk about how best to trade, and trying to talk about what works for me. Wanting to learn from others experiences, your here crying about indicators and sharing setups.

Show me something else.

How do you think I got the oppurtunity to learn from Xard?

Do you think it was by crying about sharing his indicators and setup? Even when he has shared his setup in the past, most wouldn't take the time out to figure out how he uses them.

Those who did like Dansol, Francis Finley, Big Joe, Mundu and other who are all now seniors here on TSD im sure understand how certain thing can not be shared on this forum. Its not that me or Xard or who ever doesn't want to share. Because getting feedback and others opinions is the most valuable aspect of ones setup?

It will only help improve the over all setup. And only make you that much better. What you don't understand is the guy got banded and could possibly get band again is he complys with you.

Im sure we all have enough setups and ideal. And if not Mladen is cranking out new indicators everyday almost.

What Im trying to do is just get to know how those who are still using Xards setups or aspects of them or a similiar trading style are doing with their trading. I want to learn from them. See whats working for them and share whats working for me.

To many times a setup is shared and people download it and that's it........

They go about there business and don't really talk about what they like about it. How they use it. Did they find anything about it useful or what not. And the thread goes dead until Xard decides to show what he is using at the moment and then theres a million share request.

I believe that those of us who trade in this trading style come together. Share our ideas and experiences can come up with some great stuff and find a way to improve our overall trading. And some how make some money.

But that's just me

Ish

ismael360:
I looks like to me like a fisher indi with two ma's crossing each other but mainly crossing the "0" level to confirm direction. Or it might be a rsi line being crossed with a ma crossing the 50 level which is also lined up to cross the 0 line of the fisher for direction confirmation. Ish

hello sir thanks for replay

i m new here every day i get new things i post one pics so plsss tell me the name of histo indicator

Files:
gaill77.jpg  153 kb

lion of gail:
hello sir thanks for replay i m new here every day i get new things i post one pics so plsss tell me the name of histo indicator

its QQE histo, i think as it named there.

but i want to know what is the indicator behind the arrow in upper window?

lion of gail:
hello sir thanks for replay i m new here every day i get new things i post one pics so plsss tell me the name of histo indicator

Thats the Hi Lo Channel Jurik Smooth MTF Histo.

Worked really great for me on that setup.

You will have to go to the Elite section to get it.

Mladen also made a Hi Lo Channel Jurik Double Smoothed version, but not sure if there is a Double smoothed histo. Might want to ask him about that.

I used that setup on the 4hr. I had the Tema/NonLag cross Made by Uncle Pips on his thread. Works great on 4hr.

Also used 4hr because the SSA at the bottom recalculates but does less so on the 4hr. I didn't use the SSA for entrys I used it for a reference to show me how price may cycle or to kinda filter my trades. You can see that with the sell trade I had taken. Believe it or not the SSA would have kept me out of many weak bad trades.

That was the who purpose of this setup was to try and keep me out of weak trades.

I had just found the HI LO Channel Jurik Smoothed indi and was really please that it does not repaint.

So what I would do is wait for a MA cross. Uncle Pips had added a alert for me for the cross.

I would get my alert. Then I would wait for the NonLag MA to change its color to what direction I was looking to trade the MA cross. If the Tema crossed down I would wait for a Nonlag to change red if it crossed up I would wait for Nonlag to change blue.

If i would do it different will I would do it much different now, but I would seriously find some good candles that would change color as well to indicate direction.

Once I got the cross and right NonLag color I would want confirmation from down below. I would want the QQE Lines to cross in my direction to back me up and the Hi Lo channel is good to back me up as well. You can see at the end the sell trade is idea.

I would look at the SSA to get idea of how it may cycle and to confirm its not weak trade. The Trix overlapping the SSA was more for exits and re-entrys.

I don't remember what those light blue arrows were, but I do remember they took forever to tweak so they would match up with the cross. And those red and blue dots. Can't remember the name of those either but did remember they did not repaint so they worked out good too.

Looking back I think this setup could be improved big time by I still like it because its simple and direct. I think thats all you really need when trading is to be simple and direct. I believe in KISS technology.

Knowing what I know now Im sure I would make a killing of that setup. To bad I have no idea where it is.

Ish

ismael360

"I don't remember what those light blue arrows were, but I do remember they took forever to tweak so they would match up with the cross."

if you have that indicator, please share with us.

thank you.

id like to understand why people post pics from a system that they wont share.....if the system is on elite section thats ok so...but its not, and they wont share here, so why post pics?

they wanted to be visual artists when they were young...

Robson Paludo:
id like to understand why people post pics from a system that they wont share.....if the system is on elite section thats ok so...but its not, and they wont share here, so why post pics?

ismael360:

And I don't care if your the developer of the 9-11 Big Dog system or what ever it is you call it.

Your nobody to come here with your Level 1 ranking and demand for this thread to be shut down.

Ish

I have a feeling that you have a lot in common with a 20 watt light bulb ish.

Your theory is if someone joins this forum and starts posting, this means they have no forex experience. What year did you fail special education at your school?

18 years experience and I trade a very complex trading system that not many can understand and I have a feeling you are one of those that would be unable to learn it.

Now, back to the common sense issue. Others agree with me on your lame postings and no one shares your comments about keeping it to yourself. Tell me who the idiot actually is ish.

If you can't figure out the riddle, have a 5 year old tell you what you have in common with a 20 watt light bulb.

Ish... Read postings 2086, 2100, 2101 and the 100's of others that are asking for the system that you refuse to share but are inclined to post about.

If you are new to forums, consider taking this thread and posting it as a journal instead of the trading system section.

Hint: A journal is where you can post about your system. Don't forget to post that you are very selfish and refuse to share the system. That way, others can understand that you are just wasting your time instead of wasting others.

Noting like reading 200+ pages to only find out the the moron isn't sharing the system. Thanks for wasting my time and the thousands of others that thought that you were a stand up trader to only find out the truth.

ismael360:
I looks like to me like a fisher indi with two ma's crossing each other but mainly crossing the "0" level to confirm direction. Or it might be a rsi line being crossed with a ma crossing the 50 level which is also lined up to cross the 0 line of the fisher for direction confirmation. Ish

hello sir

i want to say everyone i have only one indicator which pics i send u.

now i make other system but i dont know where i exit so pls help me

i send pics

Files:
lion_1.gif  35 kb
Reason: