Eurusd/gbpusd - page 70

Out of my SHort at BE....put my stop in and went to work....got here and was stopped out on this move down then back up....not a good week for me....

Let me know where your getting your pips at for the Shed Notch!

I am wanting to take another Short under R at 4083 and its under the envelope and system still short.....

12 pip

IMARICH1:
Out of my SHort at BE....put my stop in and went to work....got here and was stopped out on this move down then back up....not a good week for me.... Let me know where your getting your pips at for the Shed Notch!

You are right no trade at news this not right, close 12 pip

IMARICH1:
Out of my SHort at BE....put my stop in and went to work....got here and was stopped out on this move down then back up....not a good week for me....

Let me know where your getting your pips at for the Shed Notch!

I am wanting to take another Short under R at 4083 and its under the envelope and system still short.....

I can't trade my trades as scalping. It's difficult enough posting the PH,PL every hour. but i will try to post some trades. 4082 seems like a good short with confirmation of course.

No I didn't trade the news....I had this trade on about an hour before the news.....I couldn't put my stop to BE until almost a little before ans then went to work.....

So all in all its not a loser but I would have been able to have taken some pips if i didn;t have to go to work at the time I did.....

Maybe good things in store for today.....

Short at 4079....system confirm.....but trading hours are best at 9:30 US or 14:30 UK

IMARICH1:
but trading hours are best at 9:30 US or 14:30 UK

AGREED!!!! this is earnings season after all (hence volitility)....2:30 onwards things can change quickly!!

IMARICH1:
Short at 4079....system confirm.....but trading hours are best at 9:30 US or 14:30 UK

Yes but you no longer trading the system.

1 Hour:

E

PH: 1.14106

PL: 1.4056

G

PH: 1.6321

PL: 1.6261

4 hour

PH: 1.4119

PL: 1.4044

g:

PL:

When you get a chance Notch..whats the difference betweent eh 1hr and 4hr numbers...is 4 hr more predictible?....

Stopped out on that short also.....-20 pips....

yes

firscall:
1 Hour:

E

PH: 1.14106

PL: 1.4056

4 hour

PH: 1.4119

PL: 1.4044

:

Agree with you

Reason: