FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 167

Silent:

Ah, so that's who changed the trend :) (1,187 what? ;) )

I remember there was no fundamental/economic reason for a reversal, the crowd was waiting for parity, and waiting almost for the fall...

Yeah, I left a put-off on Friday (I was working in the office then), then went for a weekend to the sea, and on Monday I got there at 11:00, and look, there was a gap down, my limit was taken and I was already in plus (so I didn't even see the pullback), and I had no time to work after the sea, I put b/w and did not even look for two days what would happen...

FOR ALL TRADERS;

This Sunday, 17 June 2012, will be the Greek legislative elections.

This is important regarding Greece's future within the eurozone. While Compass FX gives no specific trading advice, we believe this election may lead to periods of extreme volatility.

We urge you to take all possible measures to protect yourself against possible price spikes or market challenges, including but not limited to:

1. Adding funds to your account to avoid liquidation.

2. Reducing unnecessary exposure, by closing some or all existing positions before the market closes at 4 pm EST on Friday, June 15.

3. Placement of stop orders. Please remember that stop orders can slide if the market is gaps, or if there is extreme volatility.

Events unfolding in the Eurozone next week will be decisive for the future of the single currency and the countries involved. Stay current with current news, announcements so you are aware of potentially volatile market conditions.

If you have any questions, our customer service team will be happy to talk to you.

Greeks rule, in short ))))

lotos7:

This is important regarding Greece's future within the eurozone.

It's not going anywhere in the eurozone... at least they are feeding it somehow))))

Vizard:

she's not going anywhere from the ezone... at least they're feeding her somehow))))
100%. That's why I say the uncertainty will remain, because the Greek debt problem will not be solved by an election...

artikul:
Western forums were invented for answering questions, while Russian ones are for handing out slaps)))

And the hand of the person handing them out is not scarce))))

margaret:
100%. That's why I say the uncertainty will remain, because the Greek debt problem will not be solved by an election...

You can already tell who will win the Greek "elections" and the debt will eventually be forgotten, such is the "economy" these days)()

I don't like MT5 any more, those who have something to say are silent, and the flooding is progressing.

Fairy tale)

So, on the daily market we have growth, no variants:

On the weeks is uncertain growth on the falling volumes, it means, that at least the correction from 1.2287 will be, but I wouldn't advise to salt before the D-signal, and I wouldn't advise anything, it's just a matter of time)

It is early about the months, it is only in the middle.

As for the current one: I think the high will be renewed, I will close at the first signs of a mess on m15.

Why did the pound go up today?
Reason: