egkid:
Yes tempting to buy if we go there

Took this buy 1.4070 bulish bat max low 1.4055 my view"

egkid:
Took this buy 1.4070 bulish bat max low 1.4055 my view"

Below 4082 I think 4033.

firscall:
Below 4082 I think 4033.

But if I get a signal to go long I will. But I can't trade unti,15 mins after the news.

firscall:
But if I get a signal to go long I will. But I can't trade unti,15 mins after the news.

I really want to get involved as broke down but respecting lunch rule....its lookin like it may pull back anyway....be strong be strong lol

Okay. Now I have a long signal that i can't take due to the news.

Gazmeistergeneral:
I really want to get involved as broke down but respecting lunch rule....its lookin like it may pull back anyway....be strong be strong lol

strong housing stats....

firscall:
Okay. Now I have a long signal that i can't take due to the news.

Another one bites the dust!

Gazmeistergeneral:
strong housing stats....

this strong housing stat could dampen bearish stock market tone....could be a buy EU day in the end but lets trade the signals boys....still below volty!!!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
this strong housing stat could dampen bearish stock market tone....could be a buy EU day in the end but lets trade the signals boys....still below volty!!!!

True but I don't trade (only avoid) the News. Anyway, there is nothing else out today so I'm going to generate a shedful of pips. See this week out strong!

IMARCHI , how's it coming???

firscall:
True but I don't trade (only avoid) the News. Anyway, there is nothing else out today so I'm going to generate a shedful of pips. See this week out strong!

thats the spirit mate!! lets do it!!