Eurusd/gbpusd - page 74

Just watching you post!...I can't take a trade and this week is a losing week if I don;t make at least some pips!....

But I can't seem to make a trade where I feel comfortable....I was waiting for 4100 to break so I could take a quick scapl SHORT...but didn;t get it...

ATLAST was looking for 4137 for a SHORT but it didn;t get there....

Getting really frustrated as I can't seem to make consistent pips.....

How's that?

IMARICH1:
Just watching you post!...I can't take a trade and this week is a losing week if I don;t make at least some pips!....

But I can't seem to make a trade where I feel comfortable....I was waiting for 4100 to break so I could take a quick scapl SHORT...but didn;t get it...

ATLAST was looking for 4137 for a SHORT but it didn;t get there....

Getting really frustrated as I can't seem to make consistent pips.....

How's that?

There is always next week...

PA is freaking me out!

If price can get past 4113 it should go to 4132 otherwise its 4083 in y view. What does the gang think?

I'm taling to myself in here. Okay guys...have a good weekend and I hope to speak to you on Monday.

Looking for a LONG if this turns into a LONG singnal....The FXFARIQ getting ready to crossover and TRIX index crossing 0 line and bars are going to BLUE....let's see

Files:
volty1_1.jpg  128 kb

firscall:
If price can get past 4113 it should go to 4132 otherwise its 4083 in y view. What does the gang think? I'm taling to myself in here. Okay guys...have a good weekend and I hope to speak to you on Monday.

sorry mate. busy at work. have a goreat weekend!! enjoy the film!! take care all!! Gaz

firscall:
If price can get past 4113 it should go to 4132 otherwise its 4083 in y view. What does the gang think? I'm taling to myself in here. Okay guys...have a good weekend and I hope to speak to you on Monday.

hane awonderful weekend , hope to heare you

Am i only one?

Of course you guys enjoy the weekend,I think i'm the only one spend all this time with forex even at weekend read book or edit my indicator (most of weekend) i think i need check with doctor even my wife complain but with no use..!

My target have an indicator give me signalVery early and Strong on 1h or 30mI have that one daily chart but to get it maybe wait for weeks for example I get that with u/cad @1.17 and drop to 1.1150:-)

Am i only one or any of you crazy like me?

egkid:
Of course you guys enjoy the weekend,I think i'm the only one spend all this time with forex even at weekend read book or edit my indicator (most of weekend) i think i need check with doctor even my wife complain but with no use..!

My target have an indicator give me signalVery early and Strong on 1h or 30mI have that one daily chart but to get it maybe wait for weeks for example I get that with u/cad @1.17 and drop to 1.1150:-)

me too crazy ling time

egkid:

Me too crazy LONG TIME! I feel very sorry for my woman because I work so much!

firscall:
Me too crazy LONG TIME! I feel very sorry for my woman because I work so much!

count me in boys....we deff need help!!!!

the least we can do is earn lots of cash to keep them happy!! with that in mind I suggest that we keep up with this thread and try to help each other improve their trading techniques....

Reason: