pl: 1.6086

avi1:
thx.do you like????

I like alot but need to watch it more.

Where r we

1-Every day prove we r in ew5 and it suppose reach 1.48

2- as long 1.3750 no break i will long only

egkid:
1-Every day prove we r in ew5 and it suppose reach 1.48 2- as long 1.3750 no break i will long only

Hi guys!! what a run eh!! been SNOWED at work!!!!

how we all doing?

Gazmeistergeneral:
Hi guys!! what a run eh!! been SNOWED at work!!!! how we all doing?

bearish crab pattern on GU 1hr....at top of Notchs week PH also....

interesting!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
Hi guys!! what a run eh!! been SNOWED at work!!!! how we all doing?

Hi,

I hope you had a good weekend. I'm up +5 pips. First trade was crap and have been trading back to BE since morning but now it's time for +Pips!

firscall:
Hi, I hope you had a good weekend. I'm up +5 pips. First trade was crap and have been trading back to BE since morning but now it's time for +Pips!

nice mate. yeah weekend was really good cheers. had 4yr party on Sat....head was spinning by the end of the day!! lol still, got to have a drink later!!

I'm liking the PA this week btw - think this week will be a dream compared to last week!!

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
nice mate. yeah weekend was really good cheers. had 4yr party on Sat....head was spinning by the end of the day!! lol still, got to have a drink later!!

I'm liking the PA this week btw - think this week will be a dream compared to last week!!

Gaz

Bearish Gartly on 5min tf....waiting for THV to confirm (fast trix to turn red....)

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
Bearish Gartly on 5min tf....waiting for THV to confirm (fast trix to turn red....) Gaz

Do you have a GArtly indicator by any chance?

firscall:
Do you have a GArtly indicator by any chance?

sure do bro....you want?

Reason: