Eurusd/gbpusd - page 76

egkid:
I hate to do it but let's try sl 1.42

I'm almost with you. I'm justing waiting for confirmation.

firscall:
I'm almost with you. I'm justing waiting for confirmation.

I'm short at 4181. SL 4204.

I'm having some data feed issues so I can't post PH & PL.

A poor opening venture!

Anybody home???

Yes

firscall:
Anybody home???

Yes but i'm at work just checking when have time.

SL Hit

firscall:
Anybody home???

have a nicecweek

problem no internt until now. may you have ,ph ,pl for today .thx

avi1:
week no. 4185, 4125

4185 hit tp1 50p

avi1:
have a nicecweek problem no internt until now. may you have ,ph ,pl for today .thx

Hi Avi,

Daily:

PH: 1.4210

PL: 1.4033

ph: 1.6422

pl: 1.6233

firscall:
Hi Avi,

Daily:

PH: 1.4210

PL: 1.4033

ph: 1.6422

pl: 1.6233

thx.do you like????

firscall:
Hi Avi,

Daily:

PH: 1.4210

PL: 1.4033

ph: 1.6422

pl: 1.6233

the market runa way

firscall:
Hi Avi,

Daily:

PH: 1.4210

PL: 1.4033

ph: 1.6422

pl: 1.6233

ph pl for the week?