Eurusd/gbpusd - page 65

Gazmeistergeneral:
works well for me on 1hr - @ the end of the day you are an intra day man so i wouldn't get too hung up on the longer tfs....

but you collect nice pips 4117 down 4075 . up 4086 to..

firscall:
You're welcome. I will post the 4 hour PH,PL in 40 minutes.

gu pl ph for today

Gazmeistergeneral:
king of the scalp!!

I'm already out at 4106 and short now. I can't post my trades before hand as scalping.

Out of short +5

avi1:
gu pl ph for today

ph: 1.6500

pl: 1.6253

firscall:
I'm already out at 4106 and short now. I can't post my trades before hand as scalping. Out of short +5

nice one mate!!

while we are waiting for more signals, you guys up to anything nice this weekend?

Gaz

firscall:
ph: 1.6500 pl: 1.6253

6253 nice target for break of potential bear flag....it it does fold I will aim for 6255 - cheers for levels again.

Gazmeistergeneral:
nice one mate!!

while we are waiting for more signals, you guys up to anything nice this weekend?

Gaz

Beers, Cinema, reading, giving my woman some attention and movies. You?

firscall:
Beers, Cinema, reading, giving my woman some attention and movies. You?

hahahaha all very valid weekend persuits my friend!! same except for the Cinema bit - subbing that for a 4yr bday party...JOY!! gonna do some running in the morning. need to stretch the old legs!! its nice where I live cause I can do some cross country too which is cool.

Gazmeistergeneral:
hahahaha all very valid weekend persuits my friend!! same except for the Cinema bit - subbing that for a 4yr bday party...JOY!! gonna do some running in the morning. need to stretch the old legs!! its nice where I live cause I can do some cross country too which is cool.

You live in York...correct? I gave up running years ago. I really need to start again but I have been saying that for years. I'm ex-military so I miss my high level of fitness.

I need price to go to a strong level! I've got back to basics. Market profile consistently pays my bills, the Mrs wonders why I use anything else! I tell he it is because I am a trading system explorer.

firscall:
You live in York...correct? I gave up running years ago. I really need to start again but I have been saying that for years. I'm ex-military so I miss my high level of fitness. I need price to go to a strong level! I've got back to basics. Market profile consistently pays my bills, the Mrs wonders why I use anything else! I tell he it is because I am a trading system explorer.

nah i'm down in Kent m8 but work in London....running is good tho, you should get involved again!! deff makes you feel better....

eu 1hr dmi turning bullish....

Reason: